Sunday, October 9, 2022 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 9, 2022 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
wpfcfc0389_05_06.jpg

MITCAR 2022
Been a little while since we officially did one of these - of course covid didn't help, but the year before we had some staffing issues - doh!

This year though, we should be back in full force (he says....) so welcome you all to join us in the East Midlands for another Italian fun day out :)

What is this event?

Midlands Italian Car Day is a long-established annual show catering for all types of Italian cars. Supported by the major Italian car clubs, it is open to anyone who wants to bring along their Italian machine, with non-Italian cars welcome too - and you don’t have to be a member of a club.

The 21st edition of MITCAR will be at Kedlestone Hall in Derby, a fabulous venue which was the scene of Midlands Italian Car Day’s first edition way back in 2001!!

The FF Stand

More details will follow.

Tickets

Tickets are priced at £10 per vehicle - so bring one car and stuff all your mates into it for no extra charge.

They can be purchased from this link.

How do I sign up?

Click the RSVP link at the top of the page to let us know you're coming.
1646594799991.png

Where is it?

Kedlestone Hall, Derby DE22 5JH, UK. But you already knew that because of the flashy new thread header ;)

Last edited:
Love to attend, it's been a while since we have been involved on the fiat scene but I cannot remember a time in the last 40 years when we haven't owned a fiat, currently only own a modern 500c, I assume we would be welcome to join you with this.

Kedleston is great venue. But arrive early and don't attempt to leave with the rush as you'll just sit in a traffic jam.

I’ve received an email to say this show has been cancelled due to the heavy rain expected over the weekend, they are rescheduling for September. I’ve just spent a couple of hours cleaning the car too 😅

Thats a great shame isnt it.

Im at a wedding tomorrow.. so couldnt do Mitcar.. might be an option now.

I didnt think it was supposed to be that bad though..

Might be the venue who cancelled?
( reading other info the NationalTrust has)

Last edited:
Yeah I was really looking forward to it as it’s not too far to travel and it’s just Italian cars , I’ve been attending some local meets but don’t get much interest in the punto. Hopefully make the one in September 👍🏻

Well, booked the week leading up to this off work now so definitely looking to attend if it goes ahead. At least postponing it until September means it's less likely to rain.....
oh..hang on.

Back