mini motos

Currently reading:
mini motos

Ive got a little mini moto and its a complete pisser if you know of a big long car park to ride em its even better as its a bit risky rideing them on the road as it is illegal and the police love to screw you over good and propper if they catch you even on a housing estate, a good mate to share the fun and cost helps too.

I payed £340 last year mine being a chinese import full fairing not half faired like nearly all on the martket and i got a spare exhaust thrown in as thay are one off the main things that break also holding the bike back while revving quickly snapps the clutch springs and the pull start does your hands in after a while the same bike now without my bottom fairing which is £30 worth i9s now £120 at my local market

But yeah id defo recomend them to ya mate as long as you dont mind messing with fuel, choke and throttle position settings for ages untill its perfect and dont mind the fuel as a good half an hour on a car park drinks £1.50 worth of optimax (yes it does work on these) and the quality silkoline 2 stroke oil is £5 a bottle but will last for months and general stuff like that such as pads at about a fiver and tyres are about a tenner- fifteen most but wear out considerably fast when you start doing burnouts or like me flicking the back end round with the throttle.

Wayne

Back