main dealers

Currently reading:
main dealers

what a load of **** they are, took missis down as wants a new punto, said to main dealer when new model out as seen on fiat main website new one being released end of year, we dont know anything about that sir!!!
had test drive etc sorting out prices say to em been on internet and virgin cars etc doing the active sport for 6895 can you match it and will have one, salesman says can do one for 8695!!! the others are imports and the dash etc is all in italian!!!!
why do dealers always give you so much sh@t
needless to say not ordered one yet!!!

Thats crap... and so it the flannal they've given you about the dashboard configuration, by EU law all paralell imports must have a UK dash, i.e. MPH on the clocks and odometer reading in Miles, and ofcourse must be available in RHD if you want it (if the model is intended for sale as RHD variant, hence the barchetta isn't available in RHD anywhere)

she knows she wants either active sport or the special edition sole, all i want is good price and will have one but with thew **** they given me not be ordering from there, anyone know a decent dealer?

Hiya mate,

If you want to buy a Punto I can work a deal out for you if you want?

And also can have it delivered to your door for you!

email me on [email protected]

If you are interested, and I'll not try charging £8695 for one.

went to sunwin fiat at derby, they only up road from me
might give proiry a ring then as then guys at sunwin didn`t seem interested at all
if can get a salesman to talk to us properly might be able to cut a decent deal and will have one

Back