General lowerd 60mm :P

Currently reading:
General lowerd 60mm :P

so pinder what u doing about your front ? U could wait till i fit those shock from e-bay, and i'll give u feedback :D
yeh that would be good m8 seeing that i dont reli have time anyway to try and fit them to my standard shocks , plus it would save me the hassle if they dont fit properly , so yeh m8 i will wait :) cheers

sorry sorry, i couldn't find this thread, so couldn't comment, was gonna pm ya but n/m

Yup yup they fit fine :D

Plus side: and not too bumpy, looks great :D and handle much much better

Down side: even tho the piston are shorter, spring rate is still different

I would still get a full kit and i seen apex kit shock and spring for 220 quid ('ll try to find the wbesite)

Hope it helps!
Ming

sorry sorry, i couldn't find this thread, so couldn't comment, was gonna pm ya but n/m

Yup yup they fit fine :D

Plus side: and not too bumpy, looks great :D and handle much much better

Down side: even tho the piston are shorter, spring rate is still different

I would still get a full kit and i seen apex kit shock and spring for 220 quid ('ll try to find the wbesite)

Hope it helps!
Ming
yeh cheers m8 ,, i might try my 60mm springs on my standard shocks first and if they dont work out then i might have to get some of them you got , but i hope they will be ok cuz i dont want go spending more money on suspension .

Don't ~~ I couldn't even do it with 50mm ....

The piston is just way too long, and the top mount just won't hold the spring in place at all..
well seeing my shocks are off and in work now i might aswell try cuz i aint got the money for new ones yet , at least it aint a big job ;) plus car aint running properlly at the moment so there is no rush .

60 mm ... is actually really low :D i am on 50mm i think, what brand of spring you got ? Best to get some matching shocks with them ... I got FK spring, but the shock are way out my budget so i got those on e-bay.

60 mm ... is actually really low :D i am on 50mm i think, what brand of spring you got ? Best to get some matching shocks with them ... I got FK spring, but the shock are way out my budget so i got those on e-bay.
i have the G-MAX springs there the only ones i could find that do 60mm:confused: and i have seen some front shocks for only £39.95 so two will set me back about £80+ , on larkspeed.com and there G-MAX aswell so thinking of getting them . would you be able to tell me if they look/sound ok ? here is the link m8 ,,,, http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?p=2650FI02&a=i , cheers:)

is the sei sporting already lowered 20mm compared to the standard?
if so, if i buy 60mm lowering springs... will it only be 40mm lower?
cheers

is the sei sporting already lowered 20mm compared to the standard?
if so, if i buy 60mm lowering springs... will it only be 40mm lower?
cheers

Yes, although I've seen various quotes on that 15-20mm. If you buy -60 springs for the Sei they should give a Sporting a -40 drop. If they're listed as Sei Sport lowering springs then they should give a -60 drop.

Back