General lowerd 60mm :P

Currently reading:
General lowerd 60mm :P

if its on steelies, then its an s/sx.. then a 60mm drop is a 40mm drop on a sporting, so not *that* low :)

tyres may rub depending on profiles.

get yourself an anti roll bar.

bin through them. my troubles are arrising from my car being lowered about 50-55mm ish. lol. so i dont know what will scruba nd what wont. i need to find out if the scrubbage i get on full lock is from the sides of my tyres or from above. if its above i should be sorted as all the tyre sizes i have to choose from have a smaller side wall. but if its from the sides. will ahve to play around with spacers.

i'll tried to lower my car today by 50mm (on sporting shock ), which is not do able at all ... as after the top mount been fitted , there are no compressions on the springs at all .. (if u still put it on, the springs can just out of place ~~)!)

so i recommended getting some uprated shock

i'll tried to lower my car today by 50mm (on sporting shock ), which is not do able at all ... as after the top mount been fitted , there are no compressions on the springs at all .. (if u still put it on, the springs can just out of place ~~)!)

so i recommended getting some uprated shock
do you mean your shocks never acctually compressed the springs:confused: or u mean somthing else m8 , soz your writing is hard to understand :)

think he means the standard shocks are too long, i run a 60/40mm drop on my sporting (so thats 80/60 on an s / sx), but have uprated, shortened dampers/shocks to suit.

Sorry, typed that in a moment of rage and rush. Yeah the piston is too long, so there are no tensions between the spring and the top mount. Get some proper shock before lowering it :)

Hope that's more clear

Back