Technical Fuel pump - fuel pressure problems

Currently reading:
Technical Fuel pump - fuel pressure problems

Prenga

Hello, i have an issue with my Cinque Sporting. The car was stuttering for some time, and the fuel pump died out completely couple of days ago. Got a new magneti marelli pump, and now the mechanic says this new pump doesnt have enough pressure for the car. Apparently, the new pump i got has 1 Bar of pressure, while the one that died out was a 3 Bar pump.
The mechanic suggested that 3 bar is too much for the car, and 1 bar is not enough. What fuel pump should i get? Would 1.2 bar pump solve my problem?

Hello, i have an issue with my Cinque Sporting. The car was stuttering for some time, and the fuel pump died out completely couple of days ago. Got a new magneti marelli pump, and now the mechanic says this new pump doesnt have enough pressure for the car. Apparently, the new pump i got has 1 Bar of pressure, while the one that died out was a 3 Bar pump.
The mechanic suggested that 3 bar is too much for the car, and 1 bar is not enough. What fuel pump should i get? Would 1.2 bar pump solve my problem?
Don't know if helps, but this is from a AutoData 2012 Manual 3.5 Bar.

Attachments

• DSCF1165.JPG
    DSCF1165.JPG
    466.6 KB · Views: 28
The fuel pump should manage more than 1 bar pressure unless it is completely the wrong pump.

The fuel pressure is set by adjusting the regulator on the throttle body

Back