Technical Looking for wipers linkage without motor

Currently reading:
Technical Looking for wipers linkage without motor

Lonewolf70it

Hi all

I'm looking for a specific part described in the title thread for my Fiat 500 2019.
I have looked on various car parts sites and Google searched but it only comes back with a few sites where they selling for left on side driving and not right on side which it is the one that I need been in UK.( Is it there any difference by the way?)
Can anyone point me out with any info on how to get one or maybe the part number please?
Also I need to find the black external cover on the outside of the wiper arm( right on side/ driver side)
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the setup...it is just getting loose and the long one catch on the small one...I have been by my own garage and they suggested that

The cover are easy to findsuch as here

The linkage itself however you'd probably have to find somebody breaking a car and buy the part from them

Or go directly to fiat as it's not something anyone else is likely to make or even have in stock as it will be rarely requested

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
OOPS I got that the wrong way round it's the drivers side that needs moving up! See picture

Attachments

• 20230306_172919.jpg
    20230306_172919.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Check the parts number but I suspect this will fit the 500

This looks suspiciously like the Panda 169 item

Back