Panda (Classic) Looking at buying a Mk2 Panda

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Looking at buying a Mk2 Panda

Aaron211

Hi all, joining the forum as I am thinking of buying an original Panda.

I know of a 1993 CLX locally that is available. It has just shy of 100k on the clock, has been off the road for 6 years and has had welding previously. It isn't in perfect condition but isn't rotten and is easily presentable.

What would be a realistic offer for a car like this with current prices?

Thanks

Hi all, joining the forum as I am thinking of buying an original Panda.

I know of a 1993 CLX locally that is available. It has just shy of 100k on the clock, has been off the road for 6 years and has had welding previously. It isn't in perfect condition but isn't rotten and is easily presentable.

What would be a realistic offer for a car like this with current prices?

Thanks
Between £400 and £700 depending how complete and condition of the interior. Also wgere and how it was stored will have huge impact on how much its worth. Mileage is irrelevant when it come to Pandas but corrosion isn't.

I paid £800 for my Selecta in May 2021, with 105k on the clock and a years MOT, which had spent most it’s life garaged. I have spent about the same again in parts (4shocks, cv joints, full exhaust, 4tyres, new dash, Parcel shelf and 4 correct wheel trims, serviceable items and a few other bits).

I knew she needed a bit of welding too and I’m in the process of getting this sorted. That should be my last big bill, for now !

Back