Looking to get back into a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

Currently reading:
Looking to get back into a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo

SteveRO

Hi all,

I was the second owner of a red Coupe 20V Turbo LE (pretty sure it was no. 007) many moons ago. Just loved that car - sold it to a friend who blew the hose of death then sold her on.

Beginning the hunt for another 20V Turbo, preferably 6 speed, though realise there isn't as much choice these days.

Take care,
Steve

Hi all,

I was the second owner of a red Coupe 20V Turbo LE (pretty sure it was no. 007) many moons ago. Just loved that car - sold it to a friend who blew the hose of death then sold her on.

Beginning the hunt for another 20V Turbo, preferably 6 speed, though realise there isn't as much choice these days.

Take care,
Steve
Your right could take a while! just be careful & dont buy the first car that comes up! try to stay objective and be careful not to overpay! prices have risen in last few years and some sellers have become "chancers" asking more than the cars are worth due to the smaller pool of available stock to choose from! take your time, good luck!

Thanks and sound advice as I can be impulsive with car buying. Yes noticed prices are all over the place which backs up what you say

Oh wow... I wondered if she was still out there. I got it under 3 years old with about 25k miles for the princely sum of £8k - the first owner just couldn't understand why nobody would pay good money for the car and I have to agree.

Oh wow... I wondered if she was still out there. I got it under 3 years old with about 25k miles for the princely sum of £8k - the first owner just couldn't understand why nobody would pay good money for the car and I have to agree.
I wanna say its the red one featured in this video??

I seem to think the story was Ant sold it, eventually bought it back again and it was up for sale last year but I don't know if he sold it or kept it.

I think ironically he was looking for about £7 or maybe £8k for it some 20 years later

Back