Coupe New fiat coupe 20v turbo owner

Currently reading:
Coupe New fiat coupe 20v turbo owner

Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Jason is my name.

Just bought a scotts green fiat coupe 20v turbo 1998 reg. Has been a real credit to its former owners as its in really good condition.

Last owner was from Crawley West Sussex and he really maintained the car as have previous owners judging by its condition and no rust to be found.

For me it was an itch I have had since seeing one 27 years ago when I was around 10 years old and just being captivated and intrigued by the shape/styling of the car. I later on down the road found out the performance side of the car.

So yeah I've managed to find this amazing car and I'm honestly over the moon. Not going to lie my front indicator driver side is playing up so will need to pick anyone's brain and ask for some advice as this is only the second fiat I've owned. Previous fiat was a punto gt mk1 in red which I do regret selling but such is life I guess.

Attachments

• 20220822_135136.jpg
    20220822_135136.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Jason is my name.

Just bought a scotts green fiat coupe 20v turbo 1998 reg. Has been a real credit to its former owners as its in really good condition.

Last owner was from Crawley West Sussex and he really maintained the car as have previous owners judging by its condition and no rust to be found.

For me it was an itch I have had since seeing one 27 years ago when I was around 10 years old and just being captivated and intrigued by the shape/styling of the car. I later on down the road found out the performance side of the car.

So yeah I've managed to find this amazing car and I'm honestly over the moon. Not going to lie my front indicator driver side is playing up so will need to pick anyone's brain and ask for some advice as this is only the second fiat I've owned. Previous fiat was a punto gt mk1 in red which I do regret selling but such is life I guess.
That sounds like a great find. I likewise am drawn but now at an age where I want no challenges from an older car. I hope you really enjoy it.

Hi

Lol.Any car comes with challenges in one form or another. Just depends if they can be overcome or not.

Cars can be strange at times. U can follow all the rules and sometimes just get bad luck. Other times u can get away with not doing bits and pieces and have great luck having no real problems. Sods law really.

Life and cars are for having fun. That's the way I see it.

Regards
JbSpinThatCoupe

Back