Look what my Asda just got...

Currently reading:
Look what my Asda just got...

Unless you are talking about pence per tit, in which case, most papers suffer from only having two tits, unless you include pics of Tony Blair and the like.

I guess the sport may still win, but you can't read that in public without receiving severe ridicule and mockery.

Neofolis said:
Unless you are talking about pence per tit, in which case, most papers suffer from only having two tits, unless you include pics of Tony Blair and the like.

exactly, each copy of the sun has at least 2tits and each sun is 10p(?) in a month thats 2.80 (according to this cheap calculator :p ) whereas a copy of a lads mag costs around 3.00 quid

the sun = 56 tits = 5p per tit
lads mag = 20 tits (approx) = 15p per tit

Well I think all this proves is that, either any publication should be searched thoroughly before purchase, so we can determine tit value or, the preferable option, they should do like the supermarkets, where you see the price and it also shows price/unit, they should show the price of the publication and also price/tit beneath.

As mentioned above there are plenty of free breasts available on the net and, in some cases, better quality.

There a hilary duff one on there too. I think its about whats in her boobs? :confused:

You seem very serious tonight Helz. Has it been a tough day at the pharmacy? Why not sit down, relax and have some happy thoughts.

I'm sure your breasts are lovely, more than can be said for mine, which are definitely not the right size.

Back