Lexus Lights...

Currently reading:
Lexus Lights...

Are Lexus lights still cool?

• Total voters
normski c said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by normski c

mmmm, seems your are trying to mock my car, i'm pretty sure my car looks better then your brava!! if we could even see a picture of ur brava!!?

Sorry mate, Sold the Brava. But I'm sure you're Seicento is better looking to you.

I also think the model and colour of car makes all the difference between making them look rubbish and quite good.

But then again Im bias cause Ive got a set!

When you see these things populating the windows of just about every backstreet auto accessory shop you know its something to be avoided. I personally have only seen 1 or 2 cars that i have though suited them and they were either white or silver (grey at a push), they look cheap and nasty on any other color period.

The new chav led ones aint much better, trying to rip of he 307 cabrio and the bmw led tail lights, cheap cheap cheap...especially on the new golf gti i saw the other day, made me want to actually cut the guy up and scream at him.

If i ever see a stilo with any form of chavdom i wont be responsible for my actions.

ChrisF said:
If i ever see a stilo with any form of chavdom i wont be responsible for my actions.

back3.jpg

I KNOW! :eek:

but if you wanna nag the owner, your a braver man than i :p

Back