Which Lights!?!

Currently reading:
Which Lights!?!

Dazza

Right I have decided to get some new rear lights for my car but can't decide which ones to get, thats where your guys come in? :D

Which ones do you reckon to go on this car then???

6276rear_lexus_lights.jpeg

6276Tail_lights.jpeg

6276Chrome_Taillights.jpeg

6276my_car_from_the_back.JPG

I have to say none of them too...

The standard lights on the punto are one of the best features on the car... it looks well nice as it is mate...don't ruin it..

Oh! well maybe i should think twice about the lights then!

Cheers guys (y)

You guys got any or know of any lights that look better???

Dazza

I think Lexus lights/afterburners just don't suit Puntos :yuck: or indeed any car other than a Lexus!
I'd go with tinting the originals. I'm biased though (see the Punto in my sig... ;) )

KoArAnG said:
I have to say none of them too...

The standard lights on the punto are one of the best features on the car... it looks well nice as it is mate...don't ruin it..
Agreed I think the standard lights look fantastic.

Puntos and lexus lights just dont go together, hav you thought about getting a body shop to do something 4 u using the original colour of ur lights, i hope you understand what i mean (y)

Spend the money lowering the car ;)
I dont think any lights out for the mk2.5 would suit the yellow. Maybe take them to a bodyshop and see if they will spray them yellow, but light enough to still see the lights through????

And I dont appreciate all these comments about Lexus lights :p :D- Where's Paul????????!!!!

I think the bottom one would look alright if the chrome area was yellow, colour matched to the car. It would look better replacing the rear quarter panels and frenching in separate lights properly, but that would probably be quite costly getting the panels specially made, etc.

You know what, those lights are awful :p

Better late than never hey WR :)

I was going to keep my comments to myself but you rang and Dazza has already decided.

bloomfieldliam said:
Don't know why there isn't a decent cluster for the Punto but they are all horrible.

Liam

:( :rolleyes:

Can that stick on reflector on the boot of the mk2.5 be pullled off, or does it have its own groove? Because you can get black 3d lights which could be painted yellow.......these could look better than the clear/smoked lexus ;)

Back