Lexus Lights...

Currently reading:
Lexus Lights...

Are Lexus lights still cool?

• Total voters
Quote:
Originally Posted by normski c
ones on a lexus are called lexus lights. mines arent lexus lights, they are silver look seicento lights, and agree on right car and colour they look good.

followed by

Quote:
Originally Posted by normski c
(-)3" tailpipe,
(-)lexus lights,
(-)front normskitec front bumper with corner splitters,
(-) -40/45mm pi springs,

Am I missing something here? <--- u tell me? whats that supposed to mean?

mmmm, seems your are trying to mock my car, i'm pretty sure my car looks better then your brava!! if we could even see a picture of ur brava!!?

What hes saying is this;

First you say yours arent lexus lights because they arent on a lexus, theyre 'silver look seicento lights'.

Then in your sig you say you have lexus lights.

Therefore your contradicting yourself.

its in my sig like that now because that appears to be what people are saying they are called so just letting people know i have lights from a lexus (although can't quite find what model?) on my car.

normski c said:
just letting people know i have lights from a lexus (although can't quite find what model?) on my car.
Eh?

So you dont have 'silver look seicento lights' anymore?

You have grafted on a set of lights from a Lexus??? :confused:

well according to this thread?? they are only called lexus lights if they are from a lexus? i sure dont drive no lexus so there must be a lexus out there with the same fitment lights as my seicento. lol

I think they can be dangerous. We followed a saxo with standard lexus's on they other day and couldn't see a thing. The sun light being reflected was magnified by the reflectors!!! I was seeing spots for hours.

Jon+Em

you were behind a lexus saxo?

and they probably had it polished up so much that the sun gave a killer reflection and there is so many versions of them that there's might have just been a poor example.

normski c said:
well according to this thread?? they are only called lexus lights if they are from a lexus? i sure dont drive no lexus so there must be a lexus out there with the same fitment lights as my seicento. lol
Eh? WTF!!!???

Read what YOU quoted YOURSELF saying and it will all make sense!!!!!

Lexarsehole lights are just wrong wrong wrong. Look sh*t on a lexus, look sh*t on Laxos, look sh*t on Corsarghs, look sh*t on Foclits and thank good God almighty there are not available for the Bravo.

If you have them destroy them and if you don't, don't even think about it. Sign of a deluded and deranged mind if you ask me.

Heres a comparison for everyone.

I know which I prefer and im not a chav! :) I wont be putting any on my current car though, they dont suit red and the design of the light that is available is horrid.

Attachments

• 4219ff2.JPG
    4219ff2.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCF0097.JPG
    DSCF0097.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 17
Back