Lexus Lights...

Currently reading:
Lexus Lights...

Are Lexus lights still cool?

• Total voters
Lexus lights are (n)

Just another 'Me too!' accessory. Not exactly original when every other Tom Dick, Harry and Sharon has already fitted them, and they don't look good on a lot of cars anyway.

Besides, they remind me of old cars where the rear light lenses have faded!

Last edited:
They used to be cool, when Lexus did them, and they were different. Sadly they've now been done to death, often on cars where it just looks plain wrong.
H

Lexus don't even do Lexus lights anymore. the RX300 still has clear rear lenses fair enough. but the new IS won't have em. I saw an article in Max Power crying about how the new model doesn't have the trademark rear lights, and how there'll be a 2.2 Diesel model. The reason they don't do the lights is cos of the knackers in their magazine putting them on Novas and Saxos. Secondly, if they knew anything about diesel engines they wouldn't slag them off!

the original lexus ones with a single red circle in look nice and i have seen single circle ones on a honda prelude, they look right but when there are loads of lenses in the light it just looks cheap! :yuck:

Ghost, yours dont count as they have black surrounds, completely differrent look! ;)

normski c said:
ones on a lexus are called lexus lights. mines arent lexus lights, they are silver look seicento lights, and agree on right car and colour they look good.
followed by
normski c said:
(-)3" tailpipe,
(-)lexus lights,
(-)front normskitec front bumper with corner splitters,
(-) -40/45mm pi springs,

Am I missing something here?

Back