Styling Letterbox vent

Currently reading:
Styling Letterbox vent

punto_jr_sx75 said:
Looking smart although you want a eurostyle bad-boy to match :p

I do like that, normally dont but that looks really good - smoothign out the badge is a good idea too.

eurostyle.jpg

see now that looks nice where do u get bonnets like that for, its not standard is it :s :devil:

charlieboy said:
is that lots of little holes as in one of them really skinny drill bits?

getting my vent soon, dont wanna fcuk it up :eek:

charlie

Yeah loads of tiny holes then went over them with a larger drill bit to break them off.

charlieboy said:
not too hard to **** up then dazz? was there just the sinlg skin of the bonnet to drill through? and was ehre enough left to stick vent on securly?

You need to drill through both the skins on the bonnet, i glued my vent in with some araldite and it is stuck solid. I don't think you will f*ck it up, just take your time and make sure its straight, if i can do it anyone can :eek:

dazzdog said:
You need to drill through both the skins on the bonnet, i glued my vent in with some araldite and it is stuck solid. I don't think you will f*ck it up, just take your time and make sure its straight, if i can do it anyone can :eek:
haha. cheers will do it when the weather drys up..... dont fancy power tools in the rain and cant get into to garage (damn minis :bang: )

Looks nice. I really like it :) will look really great when its colour coded, and debadged. Good effort mate :)
I noticed thats a mk2 badge, is it a direct replacement for the mk1 badge?

Back