Styling Letterbox vent

Currently reading:
Styling Letterbox vent

Fitted my letterbox vent today so i thought i would post some pics up for you all. It needs spraying yet and the Fiat badge needs removing as it looks too crowded but thats a job for another day :cool:

vent_002.JPG

What ya reckon?
:)

I think it will look good when it is colour coded and the badge is removed anyway. I never had a cold air feed to the filter before this vent and now i feel such a difference :slayer:

uno_94 said:
oi you only giving my opinion :p you need pics of when its colour coded and without the badge and it will look alot different.

Yeah i know i was only messin with you ;)
I can't wait to get rid of that badge and get it colour coded, just having a bit of a go on photoshop to see how its gonna look. BINNY off puntosports fitted it for me,he fitted his one today aswell but his vent came in black to match his car, doh! :(

Deleted post, censorship :rolleyes:

as i wont have it in my section, love dave

Love you too :D

Last edited:
serin said:
i'm not a fan!

i really liked your car before, it had a "Fiat modified" look to it, but now its just another modified car :rolleyes:

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh don't say that! I really try and make my car mods as subtle as possible but i had to do this as its the best way to get cold air to the filter.:eek:

charlieboy said:
dazz thats looks class. why not get it sprayed black?

thats what im gettinghopefully. with the badge smoothed over.

how'd you fit it?

charlie

Thanks, i was thinking about spraying it black to match the lines on the bumper but my mate reckons definately colour code it, maybe i should start a poll :rolleyes: The badge is definately getting removed and im going to flush the vent into the bonnet (y)
I made a template of the vent out of cardboard then taped it where i wanted it, then i drilled loads of small holes to make the hole, popped it in then glued it with some araldite, jobs a goodun!

That looks tight man,a very stylish way to get a cold air feed!suits the car real nice.I think spraying it black would suit best,or maybe colour code it but put black wire mesh inside it.Would go with the hints of black all round your car.
(y)

dazzdog said:
Thanks, i was thinking about spraying it black to match the lines on the bumper but my mate reckons definately colour code it, maybe i should start a poll :rolleyes: The badge is definately getting removed and im going to flush the vent into the bonnet (y)
I made a template of the vent out of cardboard then taped it where i wanted it, then i drilled loads of small holes to make the hole, popped it in then glued it with some araldite, jobs a goodun!
is that lots of little holes as in one of them really skinny drill bits?

getting my vent soon, dont wanna fcuk it up :eek:

charlie

Back