Laptop wont boot

Currently reading:
Laptop wont boot

but this laptop belongs to a nutter who enters her credit card details when some random pop up tells her she need to pay money to to update her anti virus:bang:

I'd just give it back, and send her off to PCWorld then. She is going to **** it up again within a week and it'll just keep coming back to you. It'll be your responsibility because you were the last to work on it. RUNAWAY!!

Will Linux run every single bit of software I run on my system without any issues? I hasten to add I get zero issues at the moment [and running Windows :rolleyes: ]

Software includes such things as: SAGE ADM / Barclays Business Manager / i-sure Business Backup / IRIS Practice Suite with M$ SQL Server

Last edited:
Hell, stick Linux on it. Anyone who can't work Linux with KDE (where much of the improvements to the look and feel of Windows were pinched from) belongs in a mental institution. And if you don't tell them the root passwprd, they'll find it impossible to f*up.

they are in a mental institution most of the time

Will Linux run every single bit of software I run on my system without any issues? I hasten to add I get zero issues at the moment [and running Windows :rolleyes: ]

Software includes such things as: SAGE ADM / Barclays Business Manager / i-sure Business Backup / IRIS Practice Suite with M$ SQL Server

:yeahthat:
not to mention all the hardware it might not run

Back