Lads: Things that birds do....

Currently reading:
Lads: Things that birds do....

Craig G

That you love!

Thought I'd play the big gay now instead of the villain. But I'm not arsed.

Smell nice.

Look sexy in your footy top when she's stayed in yours (if you don't live with her that is).

And I know it's proper gay, but.... I still get a massive smile when I get a message off my ex, just like I did when I was with her.

ok, so i give it 15 posts before all the crude stuff starts to come through! haha

as for me, hmmmmmm.....
how about when you wake in the morning to find her all cuddled up to you, then she snoozes and cuddles in even more. (yeah yeah, come on, get the GAY comments out again Dave! :p)

Or maybe, when she has dinner on the table when you get home (y)

Hmm, let me see,

How when the 2 of you come in knackered after being out all day and you nearly die of exhaustion in the chair yet she always has the energy somewhere to may ya a cup of tea before snuggling up on the couch and then making you pay for that cuppa by watching desperate housewives.,lol,
and how when your shopping, she keeps asking your opinion on that handbag she likes knowing perfectly well that you wouldnt know your arse fom your elbow when it comes to handbags, and then says, "Hmmm, nah i dont think i should, it too expencive" while throwing hints at you to buy it for her, which you never manage to resist.,lol, :D

That you love!

Thought I'd play the big gay now instead of the villain. But I'm not arsed.

You weren't a villain, just tarred us all with the same brush, we not all bad ya'know :p

Take you to the Nurburgring for your birthday (y)
Buy you a PS2 for Christmas (y)

I proper love women you know, they just do my head in.... badly!

I proper love the way they're always concerned about how they look when they're out with you. And I love the way they make an effort to look good for you when you go to see them, even if you're only going to be with them for a short time.

I proper love women you know, they just do my head in.... badly!

I proper love the way they're always concerned about how they look when they're out with you. And I love the way they make an effort to look good for you when you go to see them, even if you're only going to be with them for a short time.

na i dont like that, i prefer a girl to be natural at all times, if she wants to sit round in pajamas or something i much prefer that! dont see the point in getting all dressed up for me coming round just to sit in and watch DVDs.

Back