Lads: Things that birds do....

Currently reading:
Lads: Things that birds do....

na i dont like that, i prefer a girl to be natural at all times, if she wants to sit round in pajamas or something i much prefer that! dont see the point in getting all dressed up for me coming round just to sit in and watch DVDs.

lol my ex was like that when we just met but then as we got to know each other things relaxed somewhat. Even started farting after a few months :rolleyes:, So pretty women do fart just not in public :ROFLMAO:. :D.

To me it shows that she wants you to like her. I'm yet to be with a girl who wears make up, the most they've worn has been mascara, eye liner and a bit of lip gloss. But to make an effort just because you're going to see her says that she wants you to have a high opinion of her.

Buying you a rally day for your birthday .

And yes seeing your girlfirend struuting round in your footy shirt is quality , shame it dont happen as often with me as im a yido and shes a gooner :mad:

my GF often wears my boxers (clean ones!) for bed. its weird sticking my hand down my own boxers and feeling her ass, very confusing, i'm not sure what the long term consequences will be but i hope i dont start feeling my own ass.

I love the way they always smell like the perfume department at Debenhams! Oh yeah, and he way that they're always right!:devil:

I love the way they always smell like the perfume department at Debenhams! Oh yeah, and he way that they're always right!:devil:

At last, a man who knows how to please a woman.....admit they're always right :D

I love the way they always smell like the perfume department at Debenhams!

I love the way mine very rarely smells like the perfume department...I love the way she manages to always look gorgeous regardless of time of day, state of undress, state of mind and state of affairs....I love the way she thinks and does things - she's a do'er rather than a say'er.

I love the 'I have an attitude so tough, live with it, it wont hurt you' attitude, the fact that she can improvise pretty much anything to do pretty much anything else in ways I never thought possible. I love the way she tells me everything straight - no beating around the bush, no pretences to anything.

Oh, and carry your child...

:D

Last edited:
lol my ex was like that when we just met but then as we got to know each other things relaxed somewhat. Even started farting after a few months :rolleyes:, So pretty women do fart just not in public :ROFLMAO:. :D.

I think flatulence's an excellent thing....constant source of amusement!

Immature humour is the best kind...still resonant with grandparents as well as kids :D

I love the way mine very rarely smells like the perfume department...I love the way she manages to always look gorgeous regardless of time of day, state of undress, state of mind and state of affairs....I love the way she thinks and does things - she's a do'er rather than a say'er.

I love the 'I have an attitude so tough, live with it, it wont hurt you' attitude, the fact that she can improvise pretty much anything to do pretty much anything else in ways I never thought possible. I love the way she tells me everything straight - no beating around the bush, no pretences to anything.

Oh, and carry your child...

:D

You bugga .... made me cry (what am I saying ... it's the hormones :p)

Nope didnt go round any perfume counters in Debenhams .. just spent rather a lot of money in the nursery section instead :devil:

oh and I DONT HAVE AN ATTITUDE!!!! hehe

Last edited:
For some mad reason.... They always know the right thing to say to make any situation better.

My ex was there with me when I found out about my Dad having cancer. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have got through it because of everything else that was going on.

men are getting better, in the last 100 years we've forced women into school, and then into work. now women even have to put up with equal rights too. long gone are the days when men would run around after women, working long and hard shifts while the wife sits at home gossiping to ethel next door over a cuppa. modern man is fighting back, and best of all we even managed to fool women into thinking they did it for themselves. muhaha the fools. it wont be long until the term "house husband" is common, then the bitches will pay for centuries of man abuse. we'll let them do all the hard work while we watch daytime tv and dance with the dyson, oh i hope i live to see it.

Last edited:
men are getting better, in the last 100 years we've forced women into school, and then into work. now women even have to put up with equal rights too. long gone are the days when men would run around after women, working long and hard shifts while the wife sits at home gossiping to ethel next door over a cuppa. modern man is fighting back, and best of all we even managed to fool women into thinking they did it for themselves. muhaha the fools. it wont be long until the term "house husband" is common, then the bitches will pay for centuries of man abuse. we'll let them do all the hard work while we watch daytime tv and dance with the dyson, oh i hope i live to see it.

:ROFLMAO:

Back