General Keyed... again.

Currently reading:
General Keyed... again.

DJ Overdose

I'm so angry...:bang:

My B has been keyed for the second time is as many months.

To make matters worse I saw the bloke do it. My B was parked out side my local pub, in full view of the pub. We're talking RIGHT outside. I was sitting at the bar with my mate and I saw a guy walk past my car. He kind of looked over his shoulder and out came a key and he just dragged it across my front wing and bonnet before crossing the road in front of my B.

I put down my drink and said to my mate "That bloke just keyed my car!". We both ran out of the pub and towards the guy. On my was past my car I glanced at the scratch. He saw us and ran like hell. I got to within about 6 feet of him before I pulled up due to being to overweight and unfit!

I was fuming all night because of it...

I think now, it was a good thing I didn't catch him I would probably be done for assault...

Suppose I restrained the guy and called the police, would they nick him for something?

Anyway...

The scratch is about a metre long, wobbly and down to the white, but not the metal. Across drivers side(left!) wing and bonnet. I'm awaiting my spanner to speak to his paint guy... This one will not buff out.

Grrrrrrr!

DJ OD

I m so sorry to hear this mate!:(
It is so usual though for some IDIOTS to envy something beautiful and do sh*t like that!!!(n)
Hope a "chips away" kind of job will do it for you with no makrs.(y)
Take it easy DJ O

That is a nightmare. I just hate people sometimes. So many idiots out there. Reminds me of the time I was staying up late after coming home from work. I heard something outside, looked out the window and there was a group of about 4 guys kicking wing mirrors off cars. Just as I saw this, the bastards had kicked off my Stilo wing mirror. Perhaps stupidly, I ran down the stairwell to confront them. To my absolute surprise one of them was coming in through the stairwell entrance. Yup, he was one of neighbours.

To cut a long story short, spoke to the guy for about an hour and got him to pay for the damage (£250!). The most incredible thing is that he was 21. 21 years old! Unbelieveable.

In a less horrible incident, someone appears to have stolen my valve caps on the drivers side of the B. Why would you do that. Just to be apain in the arse I guess.

I feel for you sir.

Jon

Sorry to hear about that, some people can be such bar stewards.

Like doolahrock I had my dust caps pinched, but only three of them. They were silver, but hardly worth much. Trouble is I can't find a shop that sells them in Belgium (at least not yet).

I also had my aerial snapped off in a petrol station in France. It was jammed up at the time, but that's not the point.

Anyway, hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get it put right.

Matt.

What else can you say, [expletive deleted] apart from I hope it isn't too expensive to fix.

I've had someone push a shopping trolley onto the bumper. Deliberately as they had to wheel the thing to another car park. Alas for me the CCTV was pointing the other way.

So, do I Lose my no claims [or at least see the cost go up] or wait until I get to 1,000,000 km and have the b totally overhauled!

:mad:

That sucks - lets hope you see him again and get the chance to show him the error of his ways ;)

My neighour has a cat that insists on sitting on the roof of my car after jumping on the front wing to get there - I am gradually building up a number of cat scratches on the wing of the car - does not seem to matter where I park the flippin' cat hunts it out..............

Time for a poison pork chop me thinks :devil:

:mad:

That sucks - lets hope you see him again and get the chance to show him the error of his ways ;)

My neighour has a cat that insists on sitting on the roof of my car after jumping on the front wing to get there - I am gradually building up a number of cat scratches on the wing of the car - does not seem to matter where I park the flippin' cat hunts it out..............

Time for a poison pork chop me thinks :devil:

pee arround your car. the cat wont go near it after that.

Well, I have had a go at T-Cut and a bit of polish. Looks a lot better. You can't see it unless close up now. My Spanner's paint guy is going to give us some other stuff that may help blend the paint.

If that fails then I think I'll have to get the paint guy to have a go with a mop, but that may thin the paint in the scratch area.

Hoping the weather stays nice over the weekend so I can clean the car, wax and polish it up. Hopefully it will mask the two scratches on the car enough to not annoy me every time I see them.

DJ OD

Sprinkle your roof with pepper and have a camera handy for when the little pussycat jumps up there next..........................

Another suggestion for when the mog has settled down would be a baseball bat..............but then you would need a new hood as well:eek:

As a cat owner..... The little darling loves to sleep on my roof too. She doesn't seem to be leaving scratches, so I let it go for the moment.

My advice is to squirt the cat with water - they don't like it up 'em!. As long as it's a squirt and not a hgh pressure jet I wouldn't complain if it were mine. I've told my neighbours before that they are free to squirt the cat if it's in their gardens and they don't want it there, she doesn't like it and especialy if she can't see wheer it's coming from she tends not to go back.

It's also a little bit more PC than battering it to death with a bat or some other kind of instrument like an axle stand or torque wrench......

It's also a little bit more PC than battering it to death with a bat or some other kind of instrument like an axle stand or torque wrench......
:D :D
I love pussies really:D :D
I live opposite a garage and there is a local moggy that when it's sunny makes a beeline for the darkest roof available so as to soak up as much heat:D

My advice is to squirt the cat with water - they don't like it up 'em!. As long as it's a squirt and not a hgh pressure jet I wouldn't complain if it were mine…It's also a little bit more PC than battering it to death with a bat or some other kind of instrument like an axle stand or torque wrench......

It may be a little bit more PC, but I suspect someone will reported for wasting water. :p

I saw a guy attack my van for no reason outside the pub, i went out and followed him for about 15 minutes before i caught him in a quiet ally. Needless to say he didnt reallt enjoy been bounced off a wall 5 or 6 times:bang: . Didnt have many teeth left either :cry:

Back