keeping fit!

Currently reading:
keeping fit!

My exercise is walking to my car driving to kfc walking out to get my kfc then back in my car lol

I am so lazy past year i used to walk everywhere but now i've put on stone
:( but i can't afford the gym, and i don't get time to go jogging or anything but my job is quite active.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

My exercise is walking to my car driving to kfc walking out to get my kfc then back in my car lol

:( but i can't afford the gym, and i don't get time to go jogging or anything but my job is quite active.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

poor excuse ;)
fire off 20,30 or whatever push ups
" " sit ups
every day as a start to getting fit
if you want a quick excercise with weights then look to kettlebells
you can do a basic work out in 15-20 minutes

what do you get/feel you get from the PT?

Apart from the basic stuff like weigh, check BMI and measure (to make sure I'm not slacking off on the diet and exercise) it's an hour and a half session that basically pushes me to the point of exhaustion.

I started going to the gym in Oct 06, started to get fitter and loose a little weight but after a couple of months progress kinda halted. So I started PT sessions in Jan 07 to see if they would make a difference, over all even tho I've only lost about 26lb in total, I've lost 4" of my waist, BMI has come down from 32 to 24, my posture and body shape as improved and I generally feel a lot fitter and better in myself.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

<A queue is now forming of FF members willing to help you work off those extra lbs>

Apart from the basic stuff like weigh, check BMI and measure (to make sure I'm not slacking off on the diet and exercise) it's an hour and a half session that basically pushes me to the point of exhaustion.

I started going to the gym in Oct 06, started to get fitter and loose a little weight but after a couple of months progress kinda halted. So I started PT sessions in Jan 07 to see if they would make a difference, over all even tho I've only lost about 26lb in total, I've lost 4" of my waist, BMI has come down from 32 to 24, my posture and body shape as improved and I generally feel a lot fitter and better in myself.

ah pretty much like my combat ready clas then,just peel of the soaking wet t shirt at the end ;)
my main issue is losing weigh,ive stopped losing it just now but im not fussed given all the excercise i do it will go again

ah pretty much like my combat ready clas then,just peel of the soaking wet t shirt at the end ;)
my main issue is losing weigh,ive stopped losing it just now but im not fussed given all the excercise i do it will go again

Don't really worry about the weight loss any more as muscle is heavier that fat, so mainly concentrate on maintaining the BMI loss.

I started going to the gym again at the end of october last year. I try and go at least twice a week and up until recently I have been working purely on cardio for about 2 hours. By the begging of February I had lost a stone and a half and am well pleased and that's without dieting. When i go now I work on upper body and abs with a tiny bit of leg work and little bit of cardio thrown in for good measure.

I'm waiting for it to stop raining so i can go running in between gym days. I guess i'm in for a long wait, you now what the weather is like is this country.

Don't really worry about the weight loss any more as muscle is heavier that fat, so mainly concentrate on maintaining the BMI loss.

spare tyre tells me my BMI is out ;) however im a stocky guy so im not overly worried
as i say the training,fighting and work and just moderatly watching my diet will deal with it in its own time
trainings too hard a regime to be doing it on a carrot and piece of lettuce a day ;)
what sort of diet do you follow?
always interesting to see how people manage their own diet plans
your PT give you advice on this?

Last edited:
Back