keeping fit!

Currently reading:
keeping fit!

The problem I have with the gym is its so dimorilising having people stairing at you working up a sweat (or is that just me?).

I'm off to gym at 7, but can't be bothered, only going because I said I'd meet a friend there. Think I'll only do 45 min on the treadmill tonight.

Atleast its free for me:).

Last edited:
The problem I have with the gym is its so dimorilising having people stairing at you working up a sweat (or is that just me?).

I'm off to gym at 7, but ca't be bother, only going because I said I'd meet a friend there. Think I'll only do 45 min on the treadmill tonight.

Atleast its free for me:).

for me a gym buddy is a must.
saves the worry of people staring and you push each other to go further
although im not really into the gym hence doing the krav etc

Only problem with weights 5 times a week is you're not giving your body time to recover. OK if you're doing arms one night then legs etc, but not good at all if you're hitting all the muscle groups continually.

A little confused as how you can be loosing weight but still doing weights:confused:

...obviously not training hard enough :p

I do different muscle goups so its fine. Its surprising how many different muscles you can hit before going back to the same ones again.

The slight weight loss has only come since my cardio training (which I now hav to do) I was hoping to get up to 12 stone, but i'm getting more towards 11 everyday :bang:

Back