keeping fit!

Currently reading:
keeping fit!

Any of yourselves participate in any sport/fitness training etc?

Key part of keeping a balanced lifestyle :) I recently re-joined a Tae Kwon Do class (Korean Martial art for those who didnt know), I find the dicipline excellent and a great way to keep in shape, been missing that over the last few years so decided to take it up again.

How do you all keep yourselves 'active' when not tinkering with the motor? :p

xin_14210041820354682413924.jpg

Last edited:

Key part of keeping a balanced lifestyle :) I recently re-joined a Tae Kwon Do class (Korean Martial art for those who didnt know), I find the dicipline excellent and a great way to keep in shape, been missing that over the last few years so decided to take it up again.

I used to do Tae Kwon Do years back but I started to get interested in other martial arts too, Tai Chi, Wing Chun etc etc, so I took up Jeet Kune Do for a while. That had all the discipline and fitness aspects of Tae Kwon Do but also made you think alot more too. Was very interesting tbh.

Don't have much time to do much now between working full time and trying to set up self employed and having a young baby. Lucky I'm naturally a skinny git - for now anyway.

my gym membership is getting cancelled tomorrow as i dont use it enough to go really :eek:

the £36 is going on a contract phone, but i can still run and do stuff at home (y)

i exercise my right had a little
cat run at mo due to quad bike accident turns out i can flip a mini moto quad
left leg at knee is twisted i think. should be fixed tomorrow.

i don't exercise at all
mate might drag me to gym tomorrow tho

well work gives me over 4 miles walking/stair climbing a day
sundays i do kettlebells and some circuit training
mondays i do combat ready (really hard cardio,fitness,bag work & flexibility for about 1 hour
then 90 minutes of krav maga
wednesdays 90 minutes of krav maga
then 90 minutes of tactical edge which is more weapons bsed attack/defence
rest of the week i fit in what i can with weights,kettlebells,running or whatever though i need to ramp it up a bit :eek:

Last edited:
well work gives me over 4 miles walking/stair climbing a day
sundays i do kettlebells and some circuit training
mondays i do combat ready (really hard cardio,fitness,bag work & flexibility for about 1 hour
then 90 minutes of krav maga
wednesdays 90 minutes of krav maga
then 90 minutes of tactical edge which is more weapons bsed attack/defence
rest of the week i fit in what i can with weights,kettlebells,running or whatever though i need to ramp it up a bit :eek:

God damn lazy postie.

lol THAT ACTUALL LOOKS LIKE THE BACK END OF THE FIAT STILO

Trying to get back into cycling after a really lazy winter. Going for once a week for a month or so to get my legs back up to speed. Then going for twice a week and the odd epic sunday ride (y). About to arrange hill walking with someone tonight. Oh and go to airsoft once every 2 weeks, so guess that adds to my fitness somehow lol.

Gym 3 times a week, personal trainer once a week, lo carb high protein diet, walk, climb and canoe but still a fat b*stard :eek:

Used to be really active with a mix of Tae kwon do footie and tampolining, then got my car lol!

Now training to do John o' groats to Lands end cycle next year, so cycling alot and doing the occasional boxercise session.

Would love to join a kick boxing class, though will have to wait till i get some monies.:(

Back