General I've been bad...

Currently reading:
General I've been bad...

Last edited:
ha before i had a panda i had a merc. E300 carat duchalet. it was a beast i tell u. i wore the treds of the back tyres burnin rubber :D. then again i preferd the panda as it was more of a challange to drive namley 3rd gear wouldent go in so i used to skip it :D

Well I'm sort of in this club as my dad has a 230E which I park the Panda next to. :)

I can't see panda_1000_power will have favourable cars in the afterlife the way he treats the ones he's had so far.

christopher watson said:

A Pullmans to German for me. I have to confess I did own a black ex Saudi Government Diplomatic 280 SE for a while. It had a a few non standard extras like air suspension electric rear seat, front and rear aircon, Satilite tracking device (removed) and bullet proof windows. Just the car for N.I really. Drank petrol like oil was never going to run out.

Why aren't you all going out and buying Lancia Themas or Masserati Quatroports if you want a big car. Not German barges.

Last edited:
a16-4.jpg

best place for them :p

serin said:
a16-4.jpg

best place for them :p

I Perfered the Ericsson JB988 phone that came with it!!!
TNDGadgetEricssonphoneB.jpg

TNDGadgetEricssonphoneA.jpg

A ordinary looking Ericsson mobile phone with the following modifications:

A stun gun feature that was activated by pressing "Recall 3".
Fingerprint reader for breaking into such safes.
The phone opened up like a book to reveal a small LCD screen and disc, the disc when tapped twice started Bond's BMW 750i, and when a finger was moved around the disc, the car could be driven.
A mini screwdriver appeared when the antenna was removed

Now THAT I could sell!!!:D

Jim

Last edited:
"AAAGGGGHH you said those words"
Sorry Chris after 35 years around cars rallying, stock cars, single seaters and saloon racing It baffles me how people are still sucked in by the hype.. They break more than fiats but because they cost so much more new and are the ultimate driving machine "haha" and most of the owners are so far up their own a***s (not including yourself of course) they can't afford to admit they bought into a myth.

I'm ranting now aren't I, oops sorry, and relax.

Mercs are the ultimate luxury car. :) Next to Masserati of course :worship:

I'm doing it again I know, can't help myself, sorry

christopher watson said:
its ok, as i dont own a beemer, but i think Alan is going to arrest you now :)

Didn't realise he was talking about the 7 series, if that's the case he's never had one. I've had the 735 for 2 1/2 years bought it for £1250 and apart from the routine service I do myself hasn't cost a bean, is a pleasure to drive and own, and I have no idea what my own @r$e looks like never mind being up it.

Sorry Alan I got you and Chris mixed up, I ment you :eek: You have 3 so you are a collector and see something in them I don't. And of course you have a Panda so you must be down to earth with the rest of us.

Btw Chris I'm not rich, I drive Italian cars.

Do people over with you who buy b**s attend the same courses as the ones that must be run here.
1. Never indicate were your going cause it's beneath you.
2. Always drive as close as you can to the cheap car in front of you so you can intimidate it out of your way.
3. Always park were you want regardless of the obstruction you cause.
4. Open your car door when parked regardless of the other vehicles having to swerve out of your way. (Woman did this on my mother causing an accident and then claimed it was my mothers fault for not avoiding her)
5. Don't ever let a lesser vehicle out of a junction even if youv'e been sitting in traffic for ages.
I think these rules particularily apply to x5 owners.

If I ever meet up with the owner of a 750i (ALZ1) there's going to be words spoken:mad: The amount of times Iv'e seen him harrass others out of his way on the motorway.

Ok have I stuck my foot far enough in yet??;) In fairness it's most (not all) of the owners Iv'e came accross that spoil the cars.

Oh nearly forgot. I owned 2 2002 Tii's which we rallied and work for a mates garage from time to time, a lot of it on broken b##s.

I should really stop now shouldn't I.

Last edited:
Back