Off Topic I've Started my own Forum

Currently reading:
Off Topic I've Started my own Forum

Hey guys, just to let you know I have started my own forum for people to post their project cars on which they work on at home. Its called www.drivewaymechanic.co.uk

It has segments for cars of all types and all ages, ideal for people who want to be part of a forum but their cars dont fit in any one category.

Not an alternative to the fiat forum guys, but more like alongside this and any other forums you are on.

Only just started it today, so logos etc still to be set up, but this has potential to be (another) really great forum for home mechanics. So take a look and see what you think :)

Peace

Hey guys, just to let you know I have started my own forum for people to post their project cars on which they work on at home. Its called www.drivewaymechanic.co.uk

It has segments for cars of all types and all ages, ideal for people who want to be part of a forum but their cars dont fit in any one category.

Not an alternative to the fiat forum guys, but more like alongside this and any other forums you are on.

Only just started it today, so logos etc still to be set up, but this has potential to be (another) really great forum for home mechanics. So take a look and see what you think :)

Peace

linky no-worky..:eek:

Back