General I've been bad...

Currently reading:
General I've been bad...

I rather like that old barge (y) unlike the newer German cars, old Mercs have a certain charm about them... not to mention that dirty great engine :D

Steve said:
Believe it or not I'm not a big drinker Dave. I like a drop of Scotch but that's about it. I had a couple with some mates and came home early. That's me happy. I'm getting old! :p

better to spend the money on the panda :) (at least you will have something to show for it).

Steve said:
Believe it or not I'm not a big drinker Dave. I like a drop of Scotch but that's about it. I had a couple with some mates and came home early. That's me happy. I'm getting old! :p

Were did you find mates? Your not a great buyer either :D

After readiing Jim and Alans petrol woes I feel quite smug to, cause the 308 averages out at 25 to the gallon and that's using it for a bit of fun:woot:

I got a punto that thinks its a bahn bashing tank, well apart from the bahn bashing part, latest in 21MPG out of a punto!!!

Got a sweede coming soon though, a 1989 Volvo 240GLT 2.3 on carbs (was injection but converted back), shes big, RWD, more torque than sense and silver, with a towbar (y)
£65 with 4months T&T

Back