it's so depressing........

Currently reading:
it's so depressing........

billy_no_mates.jpg

?:confused:

i've not long come back from Cornwall so am trying to get through just over 1000 emails and catching up with ebay and wishing i was back at the cyder farm with their many many many free samples

I've just got back from work. I've got half a tank of petrol, no cigarettes (gave up last year), it's 22 miles to the West End of London and my shades are broken.

Erm, I'm gonna "hit it" and go out for the night!

Alex, life's what you make it. Remember you've always got your right hand if you've no other friends to play with you :p

I've just got back from work. I've got half a tank of petrol, no cigarettes (gave up last year), it's 22 miles to the West End of London and my shades are broken.

Erm, I'm gonna "hit it" and go out for the night!

Alex, life's what you make it. Remember you've always got your right hand if you've no other friends to play with you :p

my petrols well in the red lol, 30 odd miles in the tank, i could have went out tonight up the street but i'm going to save my money up for tommorow, have a night in town with the gf and a few mates then stay at the quayside.

then next weekend i should be allowed back in haggerston and you'll be rid of me (y)

Weekends are too expensive to drink in the city centre..

Student Nights Mon + Thurs, £1 in, 60p/£1 drinks.

£1.80 for 3 Bottles of Carlsberg/Strongbow aint half bad....

Weekends is usually just a few in the pub. :devil:

Back