Technical Indicator ticker - adjustable?

Currently reading:
Technical Indicator ticker - adjustable?

Hi folks. 2014 500 Colour Therapy 1.2.

Slightly odd one, but I've just got a refurbed instrument panel (not TFT) back from a reconditioner and the indicator "ticker" and warning beep are very quiet. Does anyone know if there are any body computer settings which can be tweaked to adjust this? Looked at the instrument panel software on MES but couldn't spot anything. Not sure if there's a hidden function (like resettign the TFT screen font....)?

Am also attempting to get hold of supplier but thought I would see if there was a quick self fix!

Thanks!

Nick

The ticker is slightly different with the TFT … I noticed it straight away when I installed mine .. pity I can’t remember the difference now it’s been over 2 years it may be louder too but I’m 100% on it being different

If it's controlled by the same thing as other beeps and clicks there should be a setting in the main menu on the dash, if I remember right under 'warning sounds' or something like that.

Maybe give that a try?

Thanks folks. I eventually got to talk to the reconditioner. Whilst the beeps can be turned up or down through the menus via the "three buttons" - which I knew, but the ones on this unit remain very quiet - there are no adjustments possible for the "ticker". It's basically a fault with the little speaker module so they are going to take it back and replace. So all a bit tedious but thought I would record the outcome to add to the collective knowledge base.....

Thanks folks. I eventually got to talk to the reconditioner. Whilst the beeps can be turned up or down through the menus via the "three buttons" - which I knew, but the ones on this unit remain very quiet - there are no adjustments possible for the "ticker". It's basically a fault with the little speaker module so they are going to take it back and replace. So all a bit tedious but thought I would record the outcome to add to the collective knowledge base.....
Yeah that would be very annoying not hearing the indication at least you will get it sorted … but annoying nevertheless

Back