Incorrect post dates and no responses

Currently reading:
Incorrect post dates and no responses

Manav

Hi,

I have made a couple of posts and raised some queries on the forum but no one seems to respond to it. Are people just busy / don't have the answer or am I getting something wrong here- the posts made the last week have been posted with the dates like Apr 20, 2018 (no idea how that happened, is that why the post isn't appearing in people's feeds? There are some views on all of them though).

Well this post has appeared ok and with the correct date.

Your post asking for a wiring diagram has had a responce.

If you don't get responses it's usually because people don't have answers

Last edited:
Hi,

I have made a couple of posts and raised some queries on the forum but no one seems to respond to it. Are people just busy / don't have the answer or am I getting something wrong here- the posts made the last week have been posted with the dates like Apr 20, 2018 (no idea how that happened, is that why the post isn't appearing in people's feeds? There are some views on all of them though).
Hi,

You are asking about a vehicle not sold in the UK for @30 years.. 1995 era

Most members are either new, never seen one

Or old enough to have forgotten ( like me)

Hi,

You are asking about a vehicle not sold in the UK for @30 years.. 1995 era

Most members are either new, never seen one

Or old enough to have forgotten ( like me)
ah i see! That makes sense. Looking forward to hearing from anyone who still has the car or its memories, and certainly from folks in India or around where the car can still be seen running albeit in very low counts..

Back