FIAT Forum Car stickers ordered but not received

Currently reading:
FIAT Forum Car stickers ordered but not received

Scoober82

Hi, I recently ordered two forum car stickers via this site and have not received them or any updates? I have the receipt sent by the forum.

Thanks so much

Steve

Still no stickers guys???? All my post goes to a secure office and definitely hasn’t been delivered….

Hi, yes that’s fine I appreciate it. I think the office manager here has had enough of me- I have been pestering them!! Can I double check the address with you- don’t want to post it online so I can give you last 3 digits of postcode or something if that helps?

Thanks

Hi, yes that’s fine I appreciate it. I think the office manager here has had enough of me- I have been pestering them!! Can I double check the address with you- don’t want to post it online so I can give you last 3 digits of postcode or something if that helps?

Thanks
PM me then only I can see it. Thanks

Hey scoober! We ran out of stamps a little while ago and only just got some more last week, that is possibly the hold up.

@dombooth sends them out in batches, so you should get them soon, if not, just update here 😊
A member of the family works for a postal delivery service and confirms letters are not a priority so dont hold your breath. There are large quantities of letters stacked up in teh certain organisations depots. It may take a while. Apparently there is NO GUARANTEE that a first class service will be provided when you pay for it. Why the hell they think we will continue to pay for something they dont even try to deliver escapes my comprehension. How is this good business on any level?
And as for the top people who are paid to manage, and who dont, its a good thing for them they never worked for me. One can only hope it catches up with them and they reach their natural place on earth. The dole queue.

BUT Its still worth the wait for the excellent FF stickers I expect once the certain organisation starts on doing the deliveries they have taken everyones money for doing, the backlog of cards and letters will start to arrive. Keep the cards for next year. There has been a lot about this in the National press I am told.

There shouild be a law for taking money to provide a service and not doing it.

A member of the family works for a postal delivery service and confirms letters are not a priority so dont hold your breath. There are large quantities of letters stacked up in teh certain organisations depots. It may take a while. Apparently there is NO GUARANTEE that a first class service will be provided when you pay for it. Why the hell they think we will continue to pay for something they dont even try to deliver escapes my comprehension. How is this good business on any level?
And as for the top people who are paid to manage, and who dont, its a good thing for them they never worked for me. One can only hope it catches up with them and they reach their natural place on earth. The dole queue.

BUT Its still worth the wait for the excellent FF stickers I expect once the certain organisation starts on doing the deliveries they have taken everyones money for doing, the backlog of cards and letters will start to arrive. Keep the cards for next year. There has been a lot about this in the National press I am told.

There shouild be a law for taking money to provide a service and not doing it.
Just received a card yesterday, that was posted 14 days ago (with a first class stamp!!), from a relative who lives just 30 miles from where we live. Disgraceful service considering the price of a 'first class' stamp. Basically 3rd world class service from the PO. Also, had a parcel delivered, looked like it had been in a warzone. Box was battered and dented, packaging tape was ripped and split. When I mentioned the state of the parcel to the postie, he muttered, 'think yourself lucky you got it mate, loads haven't or wont' and with a shrug of his shoulders went on his way. ☹️.
He certainly won't be getting a card or present from me this year!!

Just received a card yesterday, that was posted 14 days ago (with a first class stamp!!), from a relative who lives just 30 miles from where we live. Disgraceful service considering the price of a 'first class' stamp. Basically 3rd world class service from the PO. Also, had a parcel delivered, looked like it had been in a warzone. Box was battered and dented, packaging tape was ripped and split. When I mentioned the state of the parcel to the postie, he muttered, 'think yourself lucky you got it mate, loads haven't or wont' and with a shrug of his shoulders went on his way. ☹️.
He certainly won't be getting a card or present from me this year!!
Its not the posties, its teh sorting offices and its not their staff but the bozo manager who sit about doing nothing! Drinking and carrying on with females......

Hi @Scoober82, did you finally receive your stickers ? I ordered them on January 29 but after reading this thread if it take 1 month for you I think it will take until next christmas for me :LOL: (I live in Belgium)
Hi, really sorry I’ve packed it today will get it in the post tomorrow!

Back