Forum How-tos

Guides on how to use different features of the FIAT Forum
Making your first post ❤️ Well I think firstly I should say welcome as I assume you're a fresh face on the scene - we're honoured to have you on-board and will be happy to help you get started! The FIAT Forum is split up into various sections, with each section containing a number of forums each relating to a different vehicle/topic. 99% of you will want the model specific forums, but as you get used to the site you'll maybe want to post in the other sections too - but for now, you've got the: FIAT Cars section FIAT MPVs section FIAT Commercials section Abarth section You find these by simply scrolling down the homepage, but for a quick jump, I've linked them all above. Once you've found your vehicle, click its name in the list to...
Giving an award is just as simple as giving a like (just bear in mind you will have a limited amount to give each day, whereas likes are unlimited). Click the award link at the bottom of the relevant post. Select the award you would like to give (note that some awards are only available for donated members). (Optional) Fill in the reason you want to send this giver of joy along with choosing if you wish to remain anonymous or not. Hit the "Award with a badge" button and the page will reload, with the post now showing its bling :) Awarding Limits Normal user: 2 awards a day Donated: 5 awards a day Forum Friend: 10 awards a day
Using the forum mobile apps ** We are using PWA technology, so they are NOT installed through the App Store ** I had been holding off writing this until we had both Android and iOS apps released, which as of iOS 16.4 (this is a requirement) is now the case, so I'm happy to present to you instructions on installing both versions, as well as enabling push notifications :) Frequently Asked Questions What are push notifications? A fancy name for instant notifications - basically the notifications and alerts you get in your notification bar and/or lock screen. Before we had this, we had to rely on email alerts which really wasn't the best. But as of now, you can get instant alerts as soon as something relevant happens on the forum...
By registering your vehicle details for an event it really helps us with planning (and just knowing who is going in general) so we really thank you for doing this. It's very simple to do and just requires two steps. Step One: Add your vehicle to the garage If you're not sure how to do this, then you can follow my guide here. Please make sure you fill in the Registration field (number plate) as we use this to know who is who when all parked up :) Step Two: Fill in your details and assign the vehicle This is even easier, just head over to the account details page and scroll to the bottom where you'll find the "Event Registration" section. Fill in your name and phone number then select your vehicle from the drop down list. Hit the...
A quick "How-To" Guide Intro Posting a new vehicle Posting vehicle updates Adding an existing MM thread to the garage Intro So as linked above, you can get to the new garage by following the link in the header menu which will take you to the main listing page. This will then show you all the vehicles we have, listed chronologically with newest first. You can use the navigation section to jump to types (Cars, MPVs etc) or if you want to see a particular model, click on the "Filters" menu on the green bar, then select the prefix (model) you want to see. Viewing a vehicle is as simple as clicking on it, then use the sub menu at the top to get to the different sections: Posting a new vehicle From either the garage or the Members...
Back