Im busy for 24hours and you guys miss this opportunity.

Currently reading:
Im busy for 24hours and you guys miss this opportunity.

Lets innovate by giving you pretty much the same crap as you had before.

I'm happy though, this gives Windows Phone 7 a chance to get up on its feet and fight which it can do thanks to Mango which is a rather awesome OS. Been running it for a few days now :)

Microsoft will be kicking butt in a year or two's time. Mobile OS which looks near on identical to their upcoming desktop OS which looks awesome and is optimised for touch and isn't simply a mobile OS upscaled like iOS is on an iPad. They've also got the console which at the moment is doing the best, they've got the best online console gaming service..... The integration between all of Microsoft's products is getting better and better and the big thing in the future is going to be the ecosystem in which a customer can live and Microsoft's is shaping up to be the best by far.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/05/soon-xbox-companion-will-let-you-control-your-console-from-wind/

I do wonder if perhaps Steve isn't really going to be dead in a few months, but didn't want to be seen to launch the iPhone 4s.

Oh dear that was some bad timing. Poor old Steve.

I honestly couldn't comment on microsoft. I just dont use PC's and hqvnt done since school. I have 1 PC at work that I loath to use and we only have it because GMG software on runs in Microsoft. It's quite a high end and recent computer. The GUI is clunky and looks like a 5 y/o designed it. It struggles to stay visible on the network and quite often causes problems on it.
So it gas a long way before they have the ease of use and the sex appeal of Apple.

Ok so the i4S. A bit of a let down. I really wanted to see the 5. Then I started thinking. The 5 is sooo late now. People have got fed up and just opted for the i4 in recent months and there are still people waiting for a new iPhone. From a Marketing Perspective they can't bring out the 5 but they can't do nothing.
The 4s is a big step up in processing power and camera capabilities. The only thing that doesn't make it a 5 is the shell. This says to the fans that we can do so much and yet not even have to make it such a big thing. It will sell, it will make money it will just work without hitch and it will be more a fashion statement than the previous. It sticks 2 fingers to the Microsoft Fans.

Oh and it has that all important Line Out Dock. To the everyday people it has become the only way to output music. You will know when apple get worried because they will open up the license to the Digital output.

Oh dear that was some bad timing. Poor old Steve.

I honestly couldn't comment on microsoft. I just dont use PC's and hqvnt done since school. I have 1 PC at work that I loath to use and we only have it because GMG software on runs in Microsoft. It's quite a high end and recent computer. The GUI is clunky and looks like a 5 y/o designed it. It struggles to stay visible on the network and quite often causes problems on it.
So it gas a long way before they have the ease of use and the sex appeal of Apple.

Ok so the i4S. A bit of a let down. I really wanted to see the 5. Then I started thinking. The 5 is sooo late now. People have got fed up and just opted for the i4 in recent months and there are still people waiting for a new iPhone. From a Marketing Perspective they can't bring out the 5 but they can't do nothing.
The 4s is a big step up in processing power and camera capabilities. The only thing that doesn't make it a 5 is the shell. This says to the fans that we can do so much and yet not even have to make it such a big thing. It will sell, it will make money it will just work without hitch and it will be more a fashion statement than the previous. It sticks 2 fingers to the Microsoft Fans.

Oh and it has that all important Line Out Dock. To the everyday people it has become the only way to output music. You will know when apple get worried because they will open up the license to the Digital output.

That's crap, look at the massive announcement. You don't see Microsoft (Just an example) holding a huge song and dance for a relatively small update in software.

Thats Just how Apple work, Its called marketing. Something Microsoft havnt quite grasped. :p

COMPLETELY agree with that. Mango is freaking awesome...... what have Microsoft done to promote this major update? Invite the worlds media to show off their product? A big TV advertising campaign? People dressed up as Mango's running around?

No. They've got a few people on facebook tweeting and posting. Here's a clue for you Microsoft, all the people following Windows Phone on Facebook or Twitter probably have one or are into their technology. Why not advertise it to normals?

That's crap, look at the massive announcement. You don't see Microsoft (Just an example) holding a huge song and dance for a relatively small update in software.

Well without a big announcement how would apple users know what to buy?...seems free will doesn't usually come into it. :devil: To me releasing it in same case says more we can do so little but it doesn't matter your gonna buy it again anyway, seriously we could re-release a version in the original iphone case with the original specs...an iphone, if you will and call it the iphone classic and you'd buy it again...we have more money then the whole of the usa combined *evil laugh and exit in a puff of smoke..*

I agree its sad news,

but i do wonder if people are going to stop complaining about not getting their shiny new iPhone5 now...

Tbh I think there are some Apple fans who simply won't care who's died or whatever, they'll just want their new gadget because it's got more GB's and if the postman's late bringing it then they'll be calling Royal Mail up to complain.

Tbh I think there are some Apple fans who simply won't care who's died or whatever, they'll just want their new gadget because it's got more GB's and if the postman's late bringing it then they'll be calling Royal Mail up to complain.

Agreed,

was talking to a mate just now at university, he claims he's a die hard Apple fan, he has a iPhone4, Macbook Pro and a MacMini...

and he's just asked who's Steve Jobs... and whats it got to do with there now been an iPhone5...

:bang: :mad:

Agreed,

was talking to a mate just now at university, he claims he's a die hard Apple fan, he has a iPhone4, Macbook Pro and a MacMini...

and he's just asked who's Steve Jobs... and whats it got to do with there now been an iPhone5...

:bang: :mad:

Please kill him, for the good of the planet, kill him before he has the chance to find someone equally as moronic and breed with her......

Got to say, if you have a network that a PC struggles to stay visible on, it must be because your network has been designed by a 5 year old.

I've about 15,000 users spread over the whole planet, with a mix of laptops/workstations and thin client systems. No network issues here.

Back