If only I had £18000!! YUM!!

Currently reading:
If only I had £18000!! YUM!!

I like it - especially the new Charger. Looks Smashing.

06charger-srt8.jpg

Thats what I hate about 'some' American Cars, They look fab but the build quality/ engine lacks the quality of European Manufacturers i.e. The New Mustang

08-10-06-01-FordMustangShelbyGT-H.jpg

my main problem is chassis dynamics that arent designed to go round corners, auto transmissions that stop you driving properly, and huge engines that dont deliver and drink too much fuel. they're just wrong!

if it's an SRT8 take it. i drove a magnum SRT8 last month when i was state side. and dear god. that car was quick, now throw a 6-speed manual, S/C, Flashpack, Shorty Headders in it, and you will be laughing and VERY fast.

my main problem is chassis dynamics that arent designed to go round corners, auto transmissions that stop you driving properly, and huge engines that dont deliver and drink too much fuel. they're just wrong!

This is a much better use of £18k - plus you'll be left with £3k for beer and crisps.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-LANCIA-D...ryZ18186QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Is pretty much the opposite of the above statement. A chassis primarily designed for cornering with 4Wd, a fantastic manual gearbox, and a sensible sized engine which delivers great HP and masses or torque. :yum:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I love it! sure thing it is built like rubbish and looks like other cars but it looks great and screams cool, which is why i bought a stilo!:p

Honestly do like it though

thats offensive to scoobies:D

looks like a 300/350c estate, but with a different grill :confused:

£18k, I'd have an assortment of cars, inc an audi Rs2, or a URS6 and go to town, and a volvo 242 with 500bhp+, and a saab c900 t16 with carlsson bits, and an alfa 147 1.9 Jtdm 16v, and an alfa 156 sportwagon with the 2.4 jtd, and a westfield SEi kit car with an audi 5pot or any VAG 6pot, and a lapdancer to go please:slayer: *

*bit more than £18k, but hands, face, bothered:rolleyes:

Back