Technical I-Pod connection

Currently reading:
Technical I-Pod connection

Does anybody know if you can connect i-pod connection at the rear of the radio / cd. on 07 GP Sporting. When you press CD Button twice AUX comes up can this be used and where can you get the lead to connect???:bang:

Does anybody know if you can connect i-pod connection at the rear of the radio / cd. on 07 GP Sporting. When you press CD Button twice AUX comes up can this be used and where can you get the lead to connect???:bang:

In A word YES you can.:)

You can get them from Fiat but they cost a bomb and frankly are not worth it. Have a look on ebay there are literally hundreds on there and all you need to do is take out radio/CD with 4 prongs (Wire coat-hanger) and plug it in that simple only cost a few quid also(y)

In A word YES you can.:)

You can get them from Fiat but they cost a bomb and frankly are not worth it. Have a look on ebay there are literally hundreds on there and all you need to do is take out radio/CD with 4 prongs (Wire coat-hanger) and plug it in that simple only cost a few quid also(y)

thank you so much for that:worship: I already asked the garage could I connect and they said no connection there.(y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have had both the genuine fiat one and this one bellow only difference is that the one bellow wont let you use the skip track buttons on the steering wheel so you have to use the ipod itself but for that price whats to complain about.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IPOD-IPHONE-IPAD-Aux-Audio-Adapter-FIAT-GRANDE-PUNTO-/350526040908?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item519cfaeb4c#ht_965wt_1398

Thanks so much for that info just got a price from Fiat at 145 euro about £ 120.00 which is crazy. Did anyone try Halfords for same???:mad:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back