i guess his lawyer wasn't as good as jackos

Currently reading:
i guess his lawyer wasn't as good as jackos

MintySport

New member
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
967
Location
In my house!
turboned said:
still, he'll be in someone elses "gang" now.....

:D nice one turboned :worship:

Gary best be careful in the showers too!!

20050317064856-med.jpg
 

Hellcat

zombie nation
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
28,517
Location
on the A684
Its obviously a mental health issue so why isn't the government taking it seriously and treating them? If they can't be corrected in their thinking then they are always going to be a danger and need to be dealt with for life.
 

sportingsmissus

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,814
Location
west yorkshire
fair enough they dont want him to stay in their country, but why should he be free over here to risk the same happening again :confused:

its not right :bang:
 

Slc

Spank me!
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
226
Location
Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbo
i thought they were going to shoot him?:mad:


oh, i suspect he will be shot. but not with a gun....

oh thats sick lol
 

ben

The Boss
Staff member
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
18,918
Location
Kaohsiung
To really be a devils advocate here, he already has served his sentence in the UK, so if he returns, what grounds would we have to lock him up? He will have served his Vietnam sentence, so in theory is a free man.... :chin:

(Erm, please don't think I agree with what he is doing, I'm just looking at it from a legal point of view....)
 

sportingsmissus

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,814
Location
west yorkshire
ben said:
To really be a devils advocate here, he already has served his sentence in the UK, so if he returns, what grounds would we have to lock him up? He will have served his Vietnam sentence, so in theory is a free man.... :chin:

(Erm, please don't think I agree with what he is doing, I'm just looking at it from a legal point of view....)

thats fair enough.

just not so convinced he wont repeat his actions, after all imo 3 years is like a slapped wrist. :rolleyes:
 

ben

The Boss
Staff member
Joined
Mar 15, 2002
Messages
18,918
Location
Kaohsiung
sportingsmissus said:
thats fair enough.

just not so convinced he wont repeat his actions, after all imo 3 years is like a slapped wrist. :rolleyes:
I quite agree - a mental health sanction might be a lot easier to apply... and infinately more useful...
 

sportingsmissus

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,814
Location
west yorkshire
ben said:
I quite agree - a mental health sanction might be a lot easier to apply... and infinately more useful...

yer he definatly missing a couple of screws somewhere!!!

lock him up claiming he's insane :nutter: whether he is or not :D
 

Stilochris

New member
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
435
Location
Preston
dont forget this sick [email protected] avoided the firing squad by paying the girls families £1000, which is something like 3.5 times the average yearly wage over there.

3 years is not enough, he served those children a life sentence, why should he get off lightly?:mad:
 
OP
OP
Jai
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
16,617
Location
Watford
i believe on his return, there are still allegations and charges relating to child porn (even typing that makes me feel ill) found on his computer, so it may well not be over for him
 

Amy (")

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Messages
48
If he is a fruit loop or not this is so wrong it makes me sick 3 years is
foook all for what he has done, the little girls are so young and have to live
with this for the rest of their lives. it makes me so angry :mad:
 
Joined
Nov 21, 2004
Messages
751
Location
tattershall
Stilochris said:
dont forget this sick [email protected] avoided the firing squad by paying the girls families £1000, which is something like 3.5 times the average yearly wage over there.

3 years is not enough, he served those children a life sentence, why should he get off lightly?:mad:
they should have shot him after he payed up anyway!!
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
Easyest why to end it for him chop it off castrate the bitch with no anasthetic let him know the feeling of pain (y) :mad:
 
Top