i guess his lawyer wasn't as good as jackos

Currently reading:
i guess his lawyer wasn't as good as jackos

turboned said:
still, he'll be in someone elses "gang" now.....

:D nice one turboned :worship:

Gary best be careful in the showers too!!

20050317064856-med.jpg

dont see why after his sentence of only 3 years he should have to come back to UK :confused: and if he has to he should be locked up over here :mad:

fair enough they dont want him to stay in their country, but why should he be free over here to risk the same happening again :confused:

its not right :bang:

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbo
i thought they were going to shoot him?:mad:

oh, i suspect he will be shot. but not with a gun....

oh thats sick lol

To really be a devils advocate here, he already has served his sentence in the UK, so if he returns, what grounds would we have to lock him up? He will have served his Vietnam sentence, so in theory is a free man.... :chin:

(Erm, please don't think I agree with what he is doing, I'm just looking at it from a legal point of view....)

ben said:
To really be a devils advocate here, he already has served his sentence in the UK, so if he returns, what grounds would we have to lock him up? He will have served his Vietnam sentence, so in theory is a free man.... :chin:

(Erm, please don't think I agree with what he is doing, I'm just looking at it from a legal point of view....)

thats fair enough.

just not so convinced he wont repeat his actions, after all imo 3 years is like a slapped wrist. :rolleyes:

ben said:
I quite agree - a mental health sanction might be a lot easier to apply... and infinately more useful...

yer he definatly missing a couple of screws somewhere!!!

lock him up claiming he's insane :nutter: whether he is or not :D

dont forget this sick b@stard avoided the firing squad by paying the girls families £1000, which is something like 3.5 times the average yearly wage over there.

3 years is not enough, he served those children a life sentence, why should he get off lightly?:mad:

If he is a fruit loop or not this is so wrong it makes me sick 3 years is
foook all for what he has done, the little girls are so young and have to live
with this for the rest of their lives. it makes me so angry :mad:

Stilochris said:
dont forget this sick b@stard avoided the firing squad by paying the girls families £1000, which is something like 3.5 times the average yearly wage over there.

3 years is not enough, he served those children a life sentence, why should he get off lightly?:mad:
they should have shot him after he payed up anyway!!

Easyest why to end it for him chop it off castrate the bitch with no anasthetic let him know the feeling of pain (y) :mad:

Back