General How many times..

Currently reading:
General How many times..

Have you been asked whether the round 'bobbly bits' on your seats are massagers?

Every time someone new sees my car - they always ask!

Does anyone else get that or do i just have retarded mates?

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
Pervy mates... its only been 2 (women!) that have asked me! :D

venomco

Tom
lol, I've got exactly the same problem, its funny the first few times, then just plain annoying.

Tom

Last edited:

Hoppie

Worryingly, I've had two women in the front of mine who have sat further back in the seat and 'enjoyed' pressing them like buttons, claiming 'they feel nice'.

Picture it.

A very distracting propostion when driving, but a definite plus point in seat design.

GXbox

Yep, I've been asked several times. I will get an Abarth, so no one can bomb me with dumb questions. (y)

T-Jet 120

Its a Sporthing
lol, now thinking about it, i have had a few people say it. Some people like the dots and some don't, i was worried about them getting dirty or even splitting. But my dealer said they have never had this problem so far.

luvduvs

SNAP!
Worryingly, I've had two women in the front of mine who have sat further back in the seat and 'enjoyed' pressing them like buttons, claiming 'they feel nice'.

Picture it.

A very distracting propostion when driving, but a definite plus point in seat design.

:yum:

Yep, I've been asked several times. I will get an Abarth, so no one can bomb me with dumb questions. (y)

Next thing you know they'll be lifting their a$$ up and playing tic tac toe with it :rolleyes: