Votes: 155 60.5%
  • 2nd time

Votes: 59 23.0%
  • 3rd time

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • More :o

Votes: 14 5.5%

• Total voters
Independant, learned in a 1.4 corsa, first shape :) Three months from getting in the car to passing test :) I hear nothing but how the big guys like AA, BSM etc are all bullies with their students. Took my mate 4 goes and almost a year to pass with the AA. Derek (my one man band guy) was patient and a great tuitor, my other mate went with him and we both passed quick and first time. (y)

Passed second time. Failed my first test because I gave way to a bus that was indicating to pull out of a bus stop. Seen as this is a highway code rule, i presumed ide get a minor if I just carried on. No, instead the guy gave me a full point because i could have caused a traffic jam :rolleyes: :tosser:

2nd time passed on a few minors or something (y)

2nd time round for me.

Learnt to drive in a 1.4 16v petrol 206 which my instructor switched to a 2.0 8v diesel 206 1 week before my second test (passed in the diesel). Was an independant driving instructor. His name was Colin, he was a perv (used to be on my lessons and he would be like "woo Simon, check out the arse on her :yum:) LMFAO Loved my lessons :D

*Edit*

Failed 1st test with 6 minors and 2 majors :eek: dont ask

Passed 2nd test with 3 minors

Last edited:
1st time with 3 minors. Learnt to drive in a 1ltr Corsa, with Steve Howe. Test took me 40mins and i was the only one who passed that morning :D :D

ummmm i've voted 3rd time but dunno if it counts as a test

1st one i failed but on the 2nd the cars revs were going haywire so the test was abandoned.

I passed on the test after that. By the bloke who failed me on the first.

Is it true that on a test if you're not wearing your seatbelt its an automatic fail? Bear in mind this was 9 years ago :eek:

4th time! :eek:

Extremely poor with nerves and it cost me three times as well as the occasional mistake

Learnt to drive in a megane (older and current shape) diesel, but passed in a delaer donated clio 1.2 petrol whilst the meagne was off the road getting its steering column repaired

I was shocked that I passed my test :eek:

The bloke told me to turn right, I said no, pulled over and told him I wanted to check the car, as I had been through a puddle with oil and my breaks were slipping.

Then he told me to pull over on the left...for the 4th time, I was wondering why he kept making be do it and forgot to put it into gear when I pulled away, so rolled backwards towards a 4x4 :eek:

When he told me I'd passed, I said "but I rolled on the hill" he laughed and said it didn't matter, didn't even get a minor for it :)

dobby said:
Is it true that on a test if you're not wearing your seatbelt its an automatic fail? Bear in mind this was 9 years ago

I don't know about 9 years ago, but I would have thought you would as it's a legal thing. And doing the cockpit check it's part of the test.

Back