How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

I was looking for guides, service manuals basically any solid tutorials for dualogic transmission. So it was impossible to miss the well known "Dualogic troubleshooting Guide".

I've known this forum for quite some time now. Just decided to sign up about a week ago and didn't wanted to post a hello thread but hello anyways.

I have a 2010 Qubo 1.3L Dualogic at 126k km's by the way.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just bought a new Ducato based van conversion (Dreamer D55). I like to know as much about the vehicles I drive as I can.

I used to have a VW Caravelle, the forum for that van was very useful.

I do have a problem with the engine management light on the Ducato which I will further investigate today and see what help is available on the forum.

Cheers.

I was driving a girl's '77 Fiat X19 when the motor blew up. It happened back in the late 70's but it still bugs me to this day that her dad said I drove it with the motor overheating when I was watching the heat gauge and it did not show over 180 degrees. It burned holes in the pistons so it did get hot. I decided to do a Google search to see if there was any information out there possibly from people who had similar experiences. That is where I came across this forum. I decided to join and see if I could learn anything about what happened.

I've been a member of other car forums and still moderating on one! SAAB; MG; Suzuki Jimny to name a few.

I'm a car enthusiast and like to know as much about what I'm driving as I can. I've also got a big interest in the history of the marque that I'm driving.

FIAT is a completely new venture for me; this is my first 'Italian job' and I'm happily looking forward to joining the community as much as possible.

I knew there was going to be a forum for FIAT so just did a search in Google and voila!

I'm astonished at the size of this forum and the wide range of cars this forum covers!

I was just Google-ing around and happened upon the FiatForum site! Found some interesting threads and kept on reading until I decided to register for an account and chime in too.

I ran across the forum a couple of years ago while researching the X1/9, because we were resurrecting a $150 barn find.

Now I joined to document my 124 Spider Build. This seemed a better location than the other forums dedicated to Fiat.

Google-FU while searching for specific information on classic spider fuel injection testing.

Looks to be a great resource!

t.

Poking around online. This whole computer thing is new to me.

Not sure what threads are so far.

Glad there is a newbie area.

Posts in 1500 group all seem to be long ago. 2103 etc

are there more recent ones? and how do I find them?

Poking around online. This whole computer thing is new to me.

Not sure what threads are so far.

Glad there is a newbie area.

Posts in 1500 group all seem to be long ago. 2103 etc

are there more recent ones? and how do I find them?
Hello Bruce and welcome to the forum. I'm an "oldie" in my mid '70s and all self taught with my laptop. I think I know how you are feeling "Not sure what threads are so far" Just how I felt not so long ago. Now it's difficult to get me to shut up!

A thread is what you've started here with your first entry then each subsequent entry is a "post" - so I'm "posting to this "thread". All of which is under the "Newbie Central collective heading" or "section" - simple?

I'm really into my Pandas and Puntos and, just of late the new Tipo and anything with a FIRE engine. Therefore I really don't know much about the older cars like your 1500 (I guess it's the 1500 from the '60s you have? Come to think of it I did work on the Polski Fiat which I think was based on that vehicle but with an older version of a fiat engine fitted? I've also "messed about" with the little rear engined 500, Mirafiore and 128 over the years.

If you're not familiar with forums, and I'm no veteran, this is a very good place to start because I've found the local "natives" to be very friendly, helpful and encouraging. There's also a number of us with considerable mechanical experience so if you have specific questions to ask you will often get a "sensible" answer.

I'd suggest you just explore around the different sections and post a few comments, you'll soon find a few replies coming back.

regards
Jock

Recently purchased a new 2020 124 Spider Abarth and did a search for like minded Fiat enthusiasts.

Back