How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

by "great brother" google, indeed.
My cars since I was 20: Uno FIRE (1987-1987), Bravo (1997-today);
My wife's cars: Panda FIRE 1000 (MK2 12/2011), Panda 169 MK3 4x4 Diesel climbing (2012-today);
I am expert :cool: in electronics (telecommunication engineer and ham radio) and now dealing a lot with EOBD - ELM327 - VagCOM KL lines.
But I hate :mad: engine ECU power up tuning since not ECOlogic, and potentially harmful (easier than you think to brick the car).

Best to everybody !

Hi. I´m a new member from Sweden. I found this forum when I searched for a solution of my "Fiat problem";). This summer I found a Barchetta -97. No problems att all. Everything was just nice. An earlier owner have probably take it to a shop an have it tuned. When I fire it up, it sounds like a dream :D. How ever, the problem is the warning light for the air-bag is lightning. I think I now have found a solution to put it out... curious? Well, I will try it tomorrow, and post it in an other thread (y)

Good old Google. I was in the market for a used 500 and thought I should educate myself a bit as apart from liking the look of them I knew nothing about potential faults etc! ?

How-do, fellow Fiat fans?

Thanx for the add.

Interest re-ignited caused me to LMGTFY. This site sounds friendly.

Newbie to the forum, from New Zealand, but former 124S/132 owner.
"The nostalgia is strong in this one."

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the join. I'm having a hard time navigating the forum as I seem to get signed out every time I view a different page. I'm looking for advice on my 09 grande punto it needs a new computer as I have warning light fir my engine and air bag and no problems with the engine or airbag

I Googled Fiat 600 Forum. And I found you. I just bought a 600D and have no idea what year it is? I'd like to know. 100D2153265 is the number stamped in the engine compartment. Any help would be appreciated.

I totally found it by accident when searching for another app on the play store. Glad I did!

Hello everyone! Just recently bought a Fiat Panda 1.2 2018. First FIAT I've ever bought :slayer:. Joined the forum to get to know more about the car, it's quirks, common issues, etc and as a channel to ask questions.

Hello everyone,at heart I'm a motorcyclist,started in 1953,so you can see I do go back aways?lol.My name is Charlie,there we are I've introduced myself.Sadly to say my Wife and myself are disabled,so we have a Fiat Doblo Active,modified to take a wheelchair,or scooter.It's a 2004 1.9 JTD.Has been an excellent purchase,had a mass clutch fitted 2018, 3150 miles ago,for some reason has gone kaput!,so purchasing a replaciement today,hopefully.:bang::bang:Hope I've not bored you Fiat Members!.

Found you guys on google while searching for other info. Google is my friend... Have found your Fiat site to be very useful when I need to fix up our "Delilah"...

Just bought myself a Panda and wanted a place to hang out and find out things about her.

Hi! I found it through google. I just got a multipla which I'd like to camperize and looking for some answers got to the forum :)

very difficult to get on-why is it so complex? :( I've managed to get this far so will continue-you need to realize that we're not all as computer literate as those who put this together.

Back