How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

Just bought a brand new Panda mainly for commuting but also (why not?) for some short travels.
Googled for forums and this one popped up.
Hope to learn a lot from all of you experienced Fiat owners and lovers

I have been a member on this site for a number of years but not been on for a couple. I have a 1.6 multijet Bravo and have been trying to find out the difference between the Timing marks of the 1.6 and the 2.0 as they look like the same engine but every picture I see shows the camshaft timing mark at 1-o-clock, mine is at 3-o-clock?? This site is getting so difficult to navigate I cant find any information on the 1.6 engine. LOoked in guides, Technical, nothing???

I have been a member on this site for a number of years but not been on for a couple. I have a 1.6 multijet Bravo and have been trying to find out the difference between the Timing marks of the 1.6 and the 2.0 as they look like the same engine but every picture I see shows the camshaft timing mark at 1-o-clock, mine is at 3-o-clock?? This site is getting so difficult to navigate I cant find any information on the 1.6 engine. LOoked in guides, Technical, nothing???

maybe ask in the section if anyone has the answer you are looking for :idea:

DuckDuckGo search.

I was Looking for info on the Fiat 500
Prima Edizione

USA

New to this Forum. Hi all.

Last edited:
hi looking for some useful info, got a fiat punto grande 1.2 8v havingproblems with the rear fog lights wont turn off unless all lights are off, have tried diconnecting battery and the bcm to no avail need advice asap as due mot in the morning, any help greatly received

Googled Fiat Ducato egr problems. Found this to be one of the most informative sites.

Hi, I was looking for a part for my 1995 fiat ducato motor home and you site appeared so here I am. I have a NESSMAN BISCOF A class motor home with tag axle , had it 3 years,normal we go to Spain in the winter for3 months.but I am waiting for triple bypass on my heart.I am a die hard bike having had a bike since I was 16,my bikes are all old goldwings and I run the classic section of the Goldwing owners club.Married to Janet for 38 years and have between us 5 grown up kids,8 grand kids and 2 great grand kids.We live in west Yorkshire and have had motor homes for 30 years.At the moment I have a problem with the motor home, it blows out black smoke when throttle is fully open,had the turbo checked and the injectors all seems ok.Any thoughts would be welcome.Keep safe Peter.

Back