How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

Ben and other forum members, Apologies for placing the above post here in this thread. It would have been more appropriate in the Grande Punto thread but I couldn't find it there and didn't want to disappoint a newbie.

Nice one, even newbies like me who have been 'work hardened' by many years of posting on other car forums sometimes make mistakes (y)

Just interested, have never advertisied (apart from a few newsgroup postings)...

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)
Pooped up on google

Just interested, have never advertisied (apart from a few newsgroup postings)...

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
I recently inherited a 1 owner 1978 fiat 128 spider 1800. I had a post on the site

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
I posted a question about a glove box on the Fiat 124 Spider forum and they recommended I post it here, so here I am.

Hi, Elldass here, iv'e been away but now I'm back! Love this forum last time I heard their were 138 multipla's of the sx variety left on the road this place helps to keep it that way😁 and now their seems to be less😒I can go weeks/months without seeing one but thanks to all you out their my old gal will be back soon regards EllBass 😆

Searched "Fiat Owners Forum" & here we are.
Pretty much the only help around here, & bloody good help it is !
Thanks to all.

Hi everyone, I found the forum while researching Fiat panda's earlier in the year . In the end I bought an older one to try it out. It's been brilliant fun and touch wood fairly reliable.

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
I probably would have eventually googled, but I was posting on Facebook about my new (used) Panda 🐼🌿, and a friend posted a link ✨

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
Hello,
I eventually got myself a 1979 Fiat X/19 that needed a lot of work to get back on the road again, so I have been looking up on the internet for advice from people with similar car's.

Hi! found the forum searching on the internet, I came across this forum searching for (old) Fiat models such as the Palio (Weekend) and Stilo!

Hi Everyone. My name is Paul. I'm now a new registered Australian member, as I found the Fiat Forum with google. Many thanks to those of the likes of Ben, who are responsible for keeping this valuable resource alive and healthy, and FredAstaire for posting helpful comments. I registered on behalf of my elderly retired parents who are currently experiencing problems with their 2010 model Fiat Ducato Maxi 2.4 litre Manual Diesel Multijet 120 Campervan. After reviewing the Forum, and finding another person with a similar story/ problem, (Their van loses power when trying to accelerate up a hill), I'm inclined to believe at this particular point in time, that it looks like they might need a software V32 upgrade from the Fiat Dealer. Once I'm able to source MultiECUScan softaware/cable to diagnose their specific problem and find the error code, I'll have a better understanding, before posting. Thank you everyone once again.

Back