How did you find Fiatforum?

Currently reading:
How did you find Fiatforum?

Just interested, have never advertisied (apart from a few newsgroup postings)...

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)
Hi. Found the forum link through a MS Edge search. Looks good!

Just interested, have never advertisied (apart from a few newsgroup postings)...

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
Hi Ben. I was just looking on line and found the forum.

Recently purchased my daughter a 2009 Fiat 500 Pop. Having a couple of issues, so Googled 'Fiat Forum' and found this forum😊. Hopefully will find the solutions to the issues, without having to resort to going to the dealership.

Welcome to the forum, depending on your problem - do tell all - there's a lot of knowledgeable people on here although sometimes you have to wait a wee bit for them to pick up on your post. Post your query in the 500 section and I'm sure someone will be along pretty quickly, it's one of the more active parts of the forum. I'm mainly a Panda man, although my boy also has a Punto, but they have very many similarities to the 500 so who knows, maybe I'll be able to help. I'll be looking out for your post.

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
Search engine

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
Facebook link looking for radio code for 2005 Doblo cassette radio

Hi All,
I found the Fiat Forums using that term as a search query. I like Fiats and came here for the classifieds, in the hopes of trading our like new 2012 Fiat 500 Sport Manual, for a like new 2012 Fiat 500 automatic.

If successful, I will still use this forum for maintenance tips, accessories, discussion, pictures, etc.
Currently, I have one of the pretty, soft green ones, like the stock photo I borrowed for my ad.

Great to find this community! :)🎉

Found this site looking for parts for my 850 coupe. Enjoy looking what others are doing with their cars. Also looking how people are modifying their cars and always look at parts for my car.

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
Hi, my friend and I were looking for some Fiat related queries...a forum thread lead me here.

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
Google search. Hunting for information

So how did you find us?

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
Found this forum by searching on fb, since I follow a forum for another car there. Now I also have a Fiat 500L Trekker needing some repairs -some of which I thought I could manage myself ...with a few hints.

Back