Styling Hi Long time no speak. Wheel Spacers

Currently reading:
Styling Hi Long time no speak. Wheel Spacers

Hi, Long time no speak. Seems like a long time since I have been on here. I still have the Schumacher and still love it. The one thing that is bugging me is the stance. It is rather out dated.
Im in the process of finding somebody to make some custom springs but in the mean time has anybody used spacers on their stilo and which ones did you use. Budget isnt really a problem, I just dont want to buy some that dont fit on the hub properly.
The stilo PCD is 4x98 isnt it? (shows how long its been since ive been here)
Also can you adjust the camber on the Stilo? I just want to push them out a little to look a little more modern.

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

I also forgot to ask if adding spacers should I use the same with front and back? I dont want to effect the stability of the car so I presume using the same with will minimise the chance of that happening.

Hi there. I use spacers...well adapters more precise. 25mm ea, 4x98 to 4x100 with studs, since my wheels are 4x100, different width fronts 8.5j, rears 9j. No problem going wider on the rear. I also "made" some camber on the rear, the only possible way to do it is to get custom camber plates or add some washers between wheel hub and "bulk carrier" (forgot how it's called)

Back