General Stilo 1.9 jtd timing belt kit advice please

Currently reading:
General Stilo 1.9 jtd timing belt kit advice please

ad777

Hi all, again. Am trying to buy a good quality timing belt kit for above, have approached a couple of sellers on ebay to confirm their kits are definitely thee right one for my car with reg etc, and had 2 should be ok answers. Don't want to strip down and find it's wrong! Anyone got part numbers, or a good place to get kit and auxiliary belt that will know its definitely the right one? Help appreciated as ever.

Hi all, again. Am trying to buy a good quality timing belt kit for above, have approached a couple of sellers on ebay to confirm their kits are definitely thee right one for my car with reg etc, and had 2 should be ok answers. Don't want to strip down and find it's wrong! Anyone got part numbers, or a good place to get kit and auxiliary belt that will know its definitely the right one? Help appreciated as ever.
Timing belt kit for the Stilo JTD 8 valve engine is Dayco part number KTB317.

Dayco are quality products as are Gates.

That said, make sure you get genuine parts and not fake copies, especially anything from eBay without genuine packaging on it.

Shop4parts is where I got mine. Can not stress how good they are. Brilliant shop.

Back