dec05-amzi not bad.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) hey the baddest punto on the site ??????

Introduction

well here it is the baddest punto on the site enjoy lol :devil:
ne 1 else modded there puntos show me some pics guys n gals[/ATTACH]
wow lol alot of mixed replies mainly slating my asss lmao oh well as long as im happy with it i guess its ok the rear light im not a big fan but the originals which were srpayed to match the car where smashed by some yobbo and the reason im sittin on the passenger side lol cause some yobbo again scratched the passenger side well thnx for ur comments guys n gals my car seems to be perceived not qite how i thought it would be oh well ill rock on in the beast :slayer:

It's all down to personal taste.

Don't take it to heart, it's a good looking punto...just your opening post...'the baddest punto on the site' sounded a little big headed lol

If you had opened your post saying...'my baby, please be nice' then you would have got a slightly different response maybe :)

miss*virmin said:
just your opening post...'the baddest punto on the site' sounded a little big headed lol
If you had opened your post saying...'my baby, please be nice' then you would have got a slightly different response maybe :)

exactly. coming across as big headed is just setting yourself up for some abuse no matter what you drive.

its not my cup of tea, but if i was your age i'd love that car. (y)

lol now i feel better i see what u mean by the title lol was jsut havin a bit of fun yea a few more things to be done for it to be improved am actually tinkn of sellin it on 63k now mileage gettin to high with uni drivin how much u think illl get ant atleast 2.5k think so??

selling modded cars is always a tricky thing to predict. to the right person its worth a lot more than a standard one, but to the average buyer its worth less, in fact the average buyer wouldnt even consider it simply because its modified.

what you need to be is patient, someone will pay very good money for it, but it may take longer to find them than it would with a standard car. if you stick it on ebay it'll sell 5+ times before you actually find someone who'll pay you. loads of kids daydream on ebay and bid on cars like this even though they know they dont have the cash. dont waste your time, just stick it in the autotrader for a little more than the proce you want. i'm sure you'll get £2500 for it, its just a quesiton of how long it'll take to sell.

black punto said:
lol now i feel better i see what u mean by the title lol was jsut havin a bit of fun yea a few more things to be done for it to be improved am actually tinkn of sellin it on 63k now mileage gettin to high with uni drivin how much u think illl get ant atleast 2.5k think so??

I've not seen your car in the flesh...so can't say what's it's worth, so you need to work out how much you want for it and take it from there.

But I would have thought you could get that for it...the paint job is worth a small fortune on it's own...although as said before, modded cars are a personal thing and the bits you love, others may hate. And you will never get back anywhere near the money invested into it.

But it's a car you are obviously proud of and after doing that much work you should take some time to enjoy it....I see you have already established the art of posing in it :p ;)

So I would say don't sell....would you really want to see your car driven off into the sunset by someone else?

love low profiles, although they dont suit that car at all, there's too much space, u want to do as much as you can to hide them tiny drums, not show them off,

i like the colour although its getting dated now u see it all over, how bad are the scratches on the other side ? if u can get that sorted youll probly sell it for more to someone thats in the market for one.

if it was mine id get the work taken car of, get them traffic lights off the back and fit some nice dark wheels.

i personally wouldnt buy it because i know uve ragged it about :p, am i lying ? :p

lol i aint ragged it lol (y) its ma baby cruisin car not flying around bend at 90 i had an offer 2 months back he wanted it th for 3500 i didnt take it regret it now he bought an astra now lol but like the other dude was sayn illl have to be patient am sure some 1 will offer somethn ridiculous and thought of another idea maybe stikck it in the back of fastcar or maxpower somethn like that well thnx for the comments dudes appreciated em all we should all meet up some time head off for a day out one big fiatforum meet that would be insane :devil:

lol just noticed something. You have spent a fortune on a car but surely you can't drive it?

Have you passed your test? Your in a car park taking photos and you park in a yellow cross hatched zone?

(BTW) I didn't know if any1 else posted about this cos i CBA to read the whole thread as it got boring before the pics.

As for baddest....yeah its pretty bad.

Back