dec05-amzi not bad.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) hey the baddest punto on the site ??????

Introduction

well here it is the baddest punto on the site enjoy lol :devil:
ne 1 else modded there puntos show me some pics guys n gals[/ATTACH]
yea i know exactly what u mean car looks mean and powerful then u see the baby drums lol willl have to look into the matter my friend ne punto cruises coming along netime soon??????

looks pretty cool. i used to have them wheels on my car, watch out for the lacquer peeling off if you get any stone chips on them!
think the old purple chameleon paint job is getting a little old now though, it does look pretty cool on the Punto though.
Hey, have you got a booster seat available? you look rather short to be driving the car thats all, dont want to police pulling you up thinking your ony 12! :p

i actually quite like it.... love the paint IMO flip paint rocks.

wheels and rear lights arent to my taste, but apart from that (y)

also liking the fact you havent stuck a huge ass washing board stylee spoiler on it!

quick question, why are u sat in the passengers seat in 1 pic, then the drivers in the other? :p

it's ok, couple of small things wrong with it, like the side indicators that are still egg coloured, and the wheels, obv the brakes... also i hate those side skirts... then dont blend they just look like they've been stuck on.

in my opinion if your going to spend that much cash on a car... upgrade the brakes / engine...

how much did that paint job cost you btw?

well i like it :)

and i hate the age old thing of people not liking small engined cars modded like that..

apart from the rear lights i like alot!!

well done you, although means ill be making mine even more individual!! a girls touch never goes amiss!! i want to make my 2nd feature car :)

black punto said:
well here it is the baddest punto on the site

Christ your brave to make a comment like that!! certainly not the wildest punto i've seen on here but hey.
One the whole i like it but its not really to my taste, looks ok though, so long as you like it..

Back