hehe... just gotta show this off...

Currently reading:
hehe... just gotta show this off...

i did this for a laugh and well everytime i look at it for a few seconds it makes me giggle, i'm not brill with photoshop but this i'm proud of :D

Attachments

• small marea.jpg
    small marea.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 92
LOL, its a small estate car, kind of like a building block for stepping between an uno/punto and a weekender

How easy is it to bolt the coupe turbo and pipe work into the 2.0 20v engine? Are there any clearance isssues?

Just thinking about my next big powerful turbo estate project, and a marea would be a bit more managable than 300bhp of gearbox shattering volvo/turbo brick as they are reffered to :D

faster4_tec said:
LOL, its a small estate car, kind of like a building block for stepping between an uno/punto and a weekender

How easy is it to bolt the coupe turbo and pipe work into the 2.0 20v engine? Are there any clearance isssues?

Just thinking about my next big powerful turbo estate project, and a marea would be a bit more managable than 300bhp of gearbox shattering volvo/turbo brick as they are reffered to :D

bit off topic but all the differences are listed on the brazilian forum.

from what i remember the turbo has different pistons.... there is a thread in the marea section i'll dig it up for you.

EDIT: https://www.fiatforum.com/showpost.php?p=641646&postcount=8

Last edited:
Back