General Hazard and indicators not working

Currently reading:
General Hazard and indicators not working

jgrs1271

Hi I have a 2006 fiat doblo 1 4 petrol can anybody help me with this problem both sides if the indicators and hazards don't work they are flashing fast on the dash indicator but nothing works on the outside can it be a fuse or a relay and where would I find the fuse amd the relays for this

Hi I have a 2006 fiat doblo 1 4 petrol can anybody help me with this problem both sides if the indicators and hazards don't work they are flashing fast on the dash indicator but nothing works on the outside can it be a fuse or a relay and where would I find the fuse amd the relays for this

Hi,
Conventionally the flasher relay is on the fuseboard

But some letter kit has it built into the column stalks

Got any history to your fault..
Work done, blown bulbs etc?

Forum Downloads section probably has a link to an owners manual 🙂

Indicators are set to flash faster than normal if a bulb fails.
If nothing outside is working, it would be rare for all bulbs to fail simultaneously, unless there's been a strange voltage spike. But, first check all the bulbs, and the bulb holders in each lamp for corrosion, tighness, and dry.
Check the fuse(s)
If nothing found, diagnosis moves towards the body computer. If it is ticking, and illuminating the dash lights, then hopefully the computer is ok. However, on Panda and Punto, they can get deluged if rain gets in, the Doblo could be the same. So check the connection for damp.

Under the windscreen is a chamber where the wiper motor sits, and the air is taken in for the heating and ventilation. This chamber has drains, usually two rubber trumpets, but may just be channels. This area collects leaves, which rot and block the drains. Rain then collects, instead of draining away, and eventually overflows into the car.

Back